CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I think RB is a real need for the Cards. While i appreciate James Connor inside the 5 yard line, i dont appreciate the contract. Further, he scares no defense and will never threaten to take it the distance ( or 25+yards). Not a good combo when defenses already are comfortable with 2 high safety alignments

Bijan is awesome, and some far more complete team drafting in the 20s will get an great player for 5 years. I am looking at the guys 4-10 or so on this list

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think RB is a real need for the Cards. While i appreciate James Connor inside the 5 yard line, i dont appreciate the contract. Further, he scares no defense and will never threaten to take it the distance ( or 25+yards). Not a good combo when defenses already are comfortable with 2 high safety alignments

Bijan is awesome, and some far more complete team drafting in the 20s will get an great player for 5 years. I am looking at the guys 4-10 or so on this list

Yup. If teams are going to play 2 high you need to be able to punish them in the run game.

On saying that, it's not all on Conner. Our interior O line has been a carousel of 3rd stringers and our run scheme is less than impressive.

I don't know what happened to our run game. When Kliff first got here I liked what we did in the run game and it make Kenyan Drake look great. I think it then got passed over to Kugler and Saxon as run game coordinators and it's sucked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave