Watching Hard Knocks Live

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sad episode all around. I feel bad for this group, under the 'leadership' of Bidwill and Keim this group was fighting against more than just the opponents week in and week out.

SOCALCARD

Rookie
Reaction score
You must not have kids. Costa Mesa/Newport beach if you’re 9-16 you have like three pairs of crocs with all the silly accoutrements.
You must not have kids. Costa Mesa/Newport beach if you’re 9-16 you have like three pairs of crocs with all the silly accoutrements.
Naaa. My son is grown and out of the house. I guess I don't usually hang too many places where I would see many kids. You guys had my head all messed up with the Crocs stuff. Didn't know anyone wore them anymore.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After watching that episode, it’s crystal clear there’s only one thing to say at. To paraphrase Jack Nicholson’s Joker:

This team needs an enema!

Full clean out, from soup to nuts. No remnants of the Graves regime should remain employed. To finally move forward, the past and everyone who’s been a part of it, must be left in the past.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Did anyone but me notice Murray twice threw off the wrong foot when he wasn’t under pressure? Where’s the coaching & discipline. I know he’s hurt now but this lack of attention to detail seems to be a big part of the problem to me.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Naaa. My son is grown and out of the house. I guess I don't usually hang too many places where I would see many kids. You guys had my head all messed up with the Crocs stuff. Didn't know anyone wore them anymore.
wear them in the house. Snow, etc…. keeps my feet dry. Do people in the SW wear shoes in the house? Freaking scorpions would have me wearing steel toe boots to bed, in the shower, pretty much anywhere.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Did anyone but me notice Murray twice threw off the wrong foot when he wasn’t under pressure? Where’s the coaching & discipline. I know he’s hurt now but this lack of attention to detail seems to be a big part of the problem to me.

Yes, Murray is undisciplined and should never have been the number one overall pick. It’s tough to watch Nick Bosa basically take over for the 49ers and completely change the complexion of a primetime game. Bosa is a leader and it is going to be horrible watching him wreck the Cardinals twice a year for the foreseeable future.

SOCALCARD

Rookie
Reaction score
JJ seems like he seriously dislikes, or has no respect for Zaven Collins. Odd how Zaven never says anything back to him when JJ disses him.
Zaven just seems so aloof and dopey. Remember when he rolled all the way down that hill on the golf course? I believe because he forgot to bring donuts or something. JJ had him do it as punishment. I just think Zaven is a few nuggets short of a happy meal. And not in a good, football kind of way.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. Even in practice he looked like crap.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I said I would never watch Hard Knocks. Someone called me a liar. Take it back. I have never watched it and it was $hit for us.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I was shocked to see them make a comeback. But they have, with a vengeance.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yes, Murray is undisciplined and should never have been the number one overall pick. It’s tough to watch Nick Bosa basically take over for the 49ers and completely change the complexion of a primetime game. Bosa is a leader and it is going to be horrible watching him wreck the Cardinals twice a year for the foreseeable future.
Ugh, don't remind me we could've had Bosa.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
After watching that episode, it’s crystal clear there’s only one thing to say at. To paraphrase Jack Nicholson’s Joker:

This team needs an enema!

Full clean out, from soup to nuts. No remnants of the Graves regime should remain employed. To finally move forward, the past and everyone who’s been a part of it, must be left in the past.
This is why I'm not excited about AW or Quentin Harris. I want a full front office remodel. All new people. I'd probably look at someone from the Eagles or Ravens front office. Those are solid programs.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is why I'm not excited about AW or Quentin Harris. I want a full front office remodel. All new people. I'd probably look at someone from the Eagles or Ravens front office. Those are solid programs.
I love that plan and looking at someone in one of those 2 front offices. I’d say you make a hail-marry at Sean Payton first on black Monday then go immediately this route if he says no as Sean rightfully so will want input on GM.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Pittsburg also has a strong program.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I would stay away from anyone in the Ravens’ FO.

Their drafts the past couple of years have been pitiful despite them getting massively hyped in the off-season.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

Bosa is awesome but he has a total of 2 sacks against us in three years.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cardinals are so bad that the people that normally rip this and put it online so people like me in the UK (and none HBO subscribers) can watch it have stopped doing it. So I haven't seen this weeks.

It was probably a choice between Hard Knocks and Flip or Flop on HGTV and Flip won.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose