Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You know what gets me the most? It's how in one week most of you guys will be back here positive and hopeful again, still rooting for the Cards. You guys amaze me, in a nice way. Bless you all.
Glass half full...

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They have to throw in the towel now… or at the very least, draft a QB early-ish if there’s someone you love avaliable in the 2nd or 3rd round, kinda like what Washington did with RG3 and Cousins.
I'm not giving up on him. But realistically I think he's a wash for two years. He will probably play next year but he won't be full Kyler. At full strength he's still gonna be the Kyler people already don't like though. I believe he can improve studying, he has a ton of time now.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Well we are now guaranteed a losing record for the season. That seemed inevitable early on this season but now it is reality.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You know what gets me the most? It's how in one week most of you guys will be back here positive and hopeful again, still rooting for the Cards. You guys amaze me, in a nice way. Bless you all.
There has?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can make an argument the Cards should go into next year with the idea if Kyler gets back great, if he doesn't, tank for Caleb Williams.
I think you can make the argument that the Cards should go into next year assuming Kyler is never going to be their QB again.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My wife is a Bronco fan... We have a bet for who does laundry for a month... I don't like my chances... She doesn't like hers either... lol
I’m starting to feel that there is only one player who can help this team now….
You must be registered for see images attach
Don Knotts for Head coach

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think you can make the argument that the Cards should go into next year assuming Kyler is never going to be their QB again.
ACL is 9 to 12 months and that's been optimistic. Currently 6th in draft and lose to Broncos gets them in top 5. Does this team draft another qb? This freaking team is cursed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re obnoxious
I’m realistic.

Kyler is an injury prone, small QB with a very big question now surrounding the thing that’s supposed to make him special… and will now likely make him him limit even more how much he uses that skill. Or what’s left of it.

That really sucks. But it’s a harsh reality that he’s short so he’s not a stand tall in the pocket guy and is now going to be a huge question mark as far as scrambling is concnerned.

Truth hurts. BAD. This team is f’ed for years now. The sooner they realize that and start acting accordingly, the shorter this horrific stretch of seasons will last.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ACL is 9 to 12 months and that's been optimistic. Currently 6th in draft and lose to Broncos gets them in top 5. Does this team draft another qb? This freaking team is cursed.
I don’t think they do this year. But if there’s someone a new GM likes A LOT in round 2 or 3, I’d pull the trigger.

Again ONLY if it’s a new GM.