Suns @ Kings Monday game thread 11-28-2022

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Monday the Suns go on the road to play the Kings.

The Suns move to 13-6 with a win over the Jazz. Kings are 10-8.

When: Monday, November 28th, 2022

Television: Bally Sports Arizona

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 8 pm Arizona time

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul remains OUT.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is a must win. Sac is rolling
THE most important game of the season.
Suns by 12+

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chris Paul remains OUT.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He either strained his achillies and they don't want a bunch of media hoopla about it or they're massively managing him, and as long as the team is playing well, they will let him rest as much as possible.

The a few days ago about him being a full participant in practice really makes me doubt he has a muscle or ligament issue.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He either strained his achillies and they don't want a bunch of media hoopla about it or they're massively managing him, and as long as the team is playing well, they will let him rest as much as possible.

The a few days ago about him being a full participant in practice really makes me doubt he has a muscle or ligament issue.

I'm not even prepared to guess. The first thing that came to my mind is a bone spur.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a must win. Sac is rolling
THE most important game of the season.
Suns by 12+

Sac is sliding, two straight losses.
Kings by 17+ (unless we outscore them)

Kings are playing well and have a 10-8 record. Those two recent losses were to the Hawks and Celtics.

They will be tough to beat in Sacramento. Fox and Sabonis have it going, plus they have solid depth.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please discuss that further. After most of the Suns' losses this season have been close, why would they get their butt kicked by a team below them in the standings (yes, yes, only a few games behind; but everybody's a few games behind everybody, so who cares) which just had a couple of losses? If the Kings' great offense were that devastating, why are the Kings struggling to avoid bubble territory, instead of leaving the league in the dust like the 2004-05 Suns? They currently aren't even first in scoring or field goal percentage.

I find it quite fair for one's attitude about the Kings to be "I'll believe it when I see it." But I would be happy to see the Kings make noise in the playoffs.
Because it happens all the time. Even the worst NBA teams of all time have multiple wins against teams noticably better than them. And this early in the season it's tough to tell how good any team is. I don't expect the Kings to beat us, in truth I expect us to win. But the Kings that beat Cleveland, Golden State, Miami, Brooklyn and Memphis are certainly capable of making us look bad.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because it happens all the time. Even the worst NBA teams of all time have multiple wins against teams noticably better than them. And this early in the season it's tough to tell how good any team is. I don't expect the Kings to beat us, in truth I expect us to win. But the Kings that beat Cleveland, Golden State, Miami, Brooklyn and Memphis are certainly capable of making us look bad.
As of a week ago the Kings were the most efficient offensive team in the league. Any team can light it up from 3 on any given night and beat you. In fact you have to count on 10 or so losses like that in today's NBA every season now I think.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker hits the mid-range jumper. Kings lead 3-2.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns with the early timeout trailing 11-7.

Kings were getting easy looks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose