We were missing 8 offensive starters tonight

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At some point doesn’t the organization have to start evaluating the competency of their team doctors and strength and conditioning programs? Seems like a lot of preventable injuries. Also, can we stop running out of shotgun every down and give our OL a chance to stay healthy? Really hard to do when they are getting beat up by more athletic DL every snap of the game.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At some point doesn’t the organization have to start evaluating the competency of their team doctors and strength and conditioning programs? Seems like a lot of preventable injuries. Also, can we stop running out of shotgun every down and give our OL a chance to stay healthy? Really hard to do when they are getting beat up by more athletic DL every snap of the game.
Was thinking same thing in regards to team philosophy on conditioning, stretching etc…. Seems like a lot of soft tissue injuries compared to previous years

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
How much do you think scheme exposes our players to injury especially on the line? I honestly don’t know the answer but there is definitely something the cardinals are doing that is resulting in more soft tissue injuries.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Beachum, JC, Hop were the only three that were playing. Yes this team is awful but I don’t think I recall a team being this injured, absolutely crazy.

I remember Leonard Davis talking about dreaming about being a member of the Dallas Cowboys while playing in an actual NFL game. Even he was a better leader than Kyler Murray, This falls on the owner, GM, Coach and QB. This team has quit

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
And?

I don’t give a damn about injuries, a poorly coached football team is, a poorly coached football team!!! On BOTH sides of the ball. BOTH.

Coaching matters, schemes matter. Neither Klownsbury or Blowseph attack their opponents or weaknesses. Neither are aggressive play callers. Neither coach is creative. They lay back & are passive coaches. That rarely leads to sustained success in the NFL. You have to attack & attack with a varied game plan each week & each opponent. It’s the same ol broken record BS schemes & gameplan almost every week, every opponent.

On offense We see basically the same 3 yards & a cloud of dust passing attack every week, with little creativity. On defense we see the same bland blitzing schemes that rarely get to the QB, which is mostly Budda off the edge. We see the same soft zone coverages each & every week where easy completions are, well easy! QBs salivate against defense, knowing our pass rush is basically non existent. And stopping the run against a team that commits to it? Lol it’s like a pee wee team trying to stop an offense full of grown men.

Embarrassing! These coaches gotta go!!!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kyler - fragile
Marquise Brown - small
Rondale Moore - Fragile
DJ Humphries - outlier
Justin Pugh - old
Rodney Hudson - old
Will Hernandez - outlier

So, mostly old, small, and fragile. Shocking that those guys might miss time in the physical NFL.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Been saying this for two years. With that said, we run a soft program. Having weak-willed coaches trickles down.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
people recoil from randomness and seek to find a pattern where they isnt one.

Marquise Brown had played in like 54 of 57 games when he got hurt
Justin Pugh had missed 5 games in 3.5 years prior to getting hurt
DJ Humphries did a stretch early where he missed 21 games in a three year period. And then went 3.5 years where he missed one.

injuries arent 100% random, but there is a gigantic aspect of randomness to it, and sometimes, a team just has bad luck.

Injuries matter as well --- IF a team is in the outlier group. One aspect of the Vikings being 8-2 is they have been unusually healthy. One reason why the SB Champ Rams look totally lost is they have been more injured than normal. The Cardinals are also in the bad outlier group this year.

Doesnt mean its their only issue, but its an issue.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
people recoil from randomness and seek to find a pattern where they isnt one.

Marquise Brown had played in like 54 of 57 games when he got hurt
Justin Pugh had missed 5 games in 3.5 years prior to getting hurt
DJ Humphries did a stretch early where he missed 21 games in a three year period. And then went 3.5 years where he missed one.

injuries arent 100% random, but there is a gigantic aspect of randomness to it, and sometimes, a team just has bad luck.

Injuries matter as well --- IF a team is in the outlier group. One aspect of the Vikings being 8-2 is they have been unusually healthy. One reason why the SB Champ Rams look totally lost is they have been more injured than normal. The Cardinals are also in the bad outlier group this year.

Doesnt mean its their only issue, but its an issue.

I've been though this before and there is barely any difference in days missed through injury at 32 than at 25. It's something like 10% difference. 10 days vs 11 days.

Ertz has hardly ever missed time. Hudson never missed a game. Pugh and Hump have been largely reliable. It's just bad luck.

Keim signs 35 year old Dwight freeney

Fans: Great pick up. Keim time special.

Keim signs never before hurt Rodney Hudson

Fans: Why'd he sign that 32 year old? He's always injured.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team needs to be rebuilt with the mindset the top teams have for the most part. The 49ers, Titans, Ravens, Seahawks etc which is we are tougher than you and we will knock your dick in the dirt win or lose. And that all starts at the line of scrimmage

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've been though this before and there is barely any difference in days missed through injury at 32 than at 25. It's something like 10% difference. 10 days vs 11 days.

Ertz has hardly ever missed time. Hudson never missed a game. Pugh and Hump have been largely reliable. It's just bad luck.

Keim signs 35 year old Dwight freeney

Fans: Great pick up. Keim time special.

Keim signs never before hurt Rodney Hudson

Fans: Why'd he sign that 32 year old? He's always injured.
God, I love how you always say “Who’s defending Keim? No one is defending Keim”, but constantly & consistently defend the mistakes & errors he makes.

It’s like clockwork.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
God, I love how you always say “Who’s defending Keim? No one is defending Keim”, but constantly & consistently defend the mistakes & errors he makes.

It’s like clockwork.
I am not defending Keim. He should have been fired in 2018. He should be fired now. I say that even knowing that we will go with Harris or Wilson who will likely be similar but hopefully less of a d-bag.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Family wanted to watch The Voice. I wanted to watch the red hot Cardinals.

I was wrong.

From crowd noise to Aikman’s lop-sided coverage to…oh never-mind, we were set up for disaster

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Keim drafts oft injured players

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose