Watching Hard Knocks Live

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
curious what the responsibilities were

because with Fant coming in near full speed motion, that would have been a hard cover for Collins even if he knew it was coming.

Maybe Dimukeje was supposed to impede or hit Fant

Indeed.

It wasn't pre snap motion. Fant moves post snap but it's a big giveaway when he's running behind the LOS. Both guys see it but too late.

Its mainly on Collins. He moves late and took a bad angle.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Then draft smarter players? BB in New England drafts his type of players (not morons) that can perform in their system. But I’m sure that’s way to much to ask of Keim…
I'm not so sure there is a system so how would you draft players for a system that doesn't exist?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched that boot back. It was on Dimukeje and probably more so Collins. Both 2nd year players.

But the game was over. We spent the 8 previous drives sucking. Seems deluded to think we were suddenly going to get the ball back and drive 80 yards to win.
The Cardinals did score a TD on the previous drive. Agree though that it would still be doubtful if we drove the length of the field late. Especially since Murray‘s legs were limited with the hamstring.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Prodigies in the arts, science and, yes, sports are treated as 'stars' from an early age.

How they inculcate and manage this is always the issue.

The jury is out, the verdict hasn't been reached on KM.
Sure, the jury is out, but it's basically one lone holdout holding up the verdict.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought kliff looked like he was going to cry at the end of the Seahawks game on the first ep?

I also think all his cussing sounds forced. Like it’s not part of how he normally speaks, but he feels he has to in order to be one of the boys with the team.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Beachum in the o line meeting appendix. Went to ER. Ate too much popcorn... :biglaugh::grabs:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson