Wk 11-SF 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 11/13/22-11/20/22

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
H

Hey Hot Sauce why don’t you take a chill pill and listen to the facts I’ve wrote over and over again before word vomiting ? It would be nice not to have to repeat things multiple times for you to comprehend.
What facts? The other team doesn't matter because no QB can succeed behind this OL according to you. Do you deny you've been posting this continuously this season? You've been spouting this "fact" all season, as we all know.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What facts? The other team doesn't matter because no QB can succeed behind this OL according to you. Do you deny you've been posting this continuously this season? You've been spouting this "fact" all season, as we all know.
Come on dude.. Yes this Oline is AWFUL, Kyler has been the most pressured QB in the league - fact. Yes, this Rams pass rush is awful - they are 3rd to last in QB pressure in the league - yet another fact. To ignore those facts and just make general statements that Kyler sucks and that the Oline was facing any resemblance of similar pass rush last game is absolutely ignorant.

Stout

Reaction score
Come on dude.. Yes this Oline is AWFUL, Kyler has been the most pressured QB in the league - fact. Yes, this Rams pass rush is awful - they are 3rd to last in QB pressure in the league - yet another fact. To ignore those facts and just make general statements that Kyler sucks and that the Oline was facing any resemblance of similar pass rush last game is absolutely ignorant.
So the other team's defense was never a factor when Kyler played poorly, but it's the sole reason our OL and offense played well in Kyler's absence? Okaaay.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So the other team's defense was never a factor when Kyler played poorly, but it's the sole reason our OL and offense played well in Kyler's absence? Okaaay.
What? Wild stupidity dude.

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
If the Rams pass rush is so awful, how come we looked that bad in the first game against them with less starters injured on our Oline?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Rams pass rush is so awful, how come we looked that bad in the first game against them with less starters injured on our Oline?
Hey Amigo - I am just stating the facts. That’s an actual stat that they currently have the 3rd worse pressure on QBs… I dunno maybe earlier in the season it was better? They were more in the playoff hunt during the first game? They had Stafford not maybe the worse back up in the league in Wofford starting? Let your mind go wild but those are some plausible items you could think about.

Stout

Reaction score
Hey Amigo - I am just stating the facts. That’s an actual stat that they currently have the 3rd worse pressure on QBs… I dunno maybe earlier in the season it was better? They were more in the playoff hunt during the first game? They had Stafford not maybe the worse back up in the league in Wofford starting? Let your mind go wild but those are some plausible items you could think about.
Fact: They were (and sadly still are) in the playoff race last week.

You keep saying the word fact. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Doesn't McCaffery have a history of having big games against the Cardinals?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Umm yes it does - look where I referenced it, on to statistical measures. Those aren’t made up.

So again stop trying to twist and place my words elsewhere Stout - it gets really old and as another poster posted yesterday it’s a huge turn-off from this board as a number of dark siders consistently do it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have there been any updates on Hollywood Brown lately? I know he probably won’t come back this week but he has missed 4 games right?

HIs comments on my fantasy team are he's close, Kingsbury said he could be day to day but it seems unlikely he plays against SF. Also said if we assume he's out Monday they will likely hold him out until after the bye just to be careful so that would mean unless he's good to go Monday, he'll skip both the SF and Charger game and then play against the Pats after the bye.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
To a person, we all LOVE beating the Rams. So we will take that W and move on. But, we’re kidding ourselves if we think that our offensive woes are over. Keep in mind that we still had under 300 yards of offense. After our 1st drive, we had 2-3 straight three and outs. That alone has spelled defeat against most teams. The difference was that the woeful Rams offense did the same thing & then fumbled the ball for what should have been a TD. Even so, that fumble did lead to a TD. In any other game this year, when we had multiple three and outs, we found ourselves down 2-3 touchdowns. Let’s be honest, even with a banged up Stafford, this is a bad Rams offense. Without Stafford, a horrendous OL, and no running game to speak of, this might be the worst team in the NFL right now. Regardless of who we have at QB, KK’s slow starting offensive play calling combined with a below average defense has put us behind the 8 ball. To stay in the Niners game, will the offense show more early? And can the D keep us in the game to offset a measly 3 points that we scored in our first 3-4 series last week? Remains to be seen. Niners are not invincible, but they’re also not the Rams.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can talk stats, ranking, injuries and the weather for excuses about this team, however, the offense last week against the Rams was the best it looked since last year.
I don’t think we will see back to back games like that. The 49ers present a whole different set of problems for us and now have a blueprint if McCoy is named starter.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The line with 4 starters out and one starter you guys have crucified this year? The line you have crucified during Kyler's entire season? You used the OL as a crutch to explain why Kyler has sucked all season but now, all of a sudden, the OL was fine, and it was the Rams...weirdly enough, including their QB...that made our OL look fine for one game. C'mon now.
I mean, from watching the game wouldn’t you say our line looked miraculously fine last week? Colt got the ball out really quickly most game, but the oline didn’t really seem to be an issue for once.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I don’t think they consider themselves in the playoff race with stafford likely missing games with a sub .500 record.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Doesn't McCaffery have a history of having big games against the Cardinals?
He was the leading rusher for the Panthers against the Cardinals in week 4: 8 Carries for 27 Yards. He was also the leading receiver: 9 Receptions for 81 Yards and 1 TD.