Wk 11-SF 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 11/13/22-11/20/22

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff has a winning record as an underdog so probably good.
Also surely has the uncertainty of Kyler playing baked in.. yes bettors and this Vegas value him more than Colt. Wild to think, I know.. just wild.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cool to get another primetime game. Cards have yet to win back to back games all year. Can they break that trend?

With a win they'll have gone 2 for 3 in the three consecutive division games. Before this stretch I think we would have all signed up for that.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game scares the begezzus out of me. I happen to think the 49ers might be the best team in the NFC despite their record.
Their defense will wreak havoc on us this week no matter who plays Qb. They will take the short stuff away from the game film vs. the Rams. Their front 7 is relentless. Garrapolo will really have to stink it up for us to have a chance. He won’t.
49ers 26
Cards 9
Don’t let the Ram game fool you.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This game scares the begezzus out of me. I happen to think the 49ers might be the best team in the NFC despite their record.
Their defense will wreak havoc on us this week no matter who plays Qb. They will take the short stuff away from the game film vs. the Rams. Their front 7 is relentless. Garrapolo will really have to stink it up for us to have a chance. He won’t.
49ers 26
Cards 9
Don’t let the Ram game fool you.
I’m right there w ya… and I believe SF is the healthiest they’ve been all year. I just don’t see how our Oline stands a chance, is Kliffy smart enough to try something different? Keep a RB in to block consistently on passing downs? Roll the QB out? Stick to the run? Doubtful.

Also, if Cook and Walker gashed us.. how the heck are we going to contain CMAC in Shannans running schemes ?

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m right there w ya… and I believe SF is the healthiest they’ve been all year. I just don’t see how our Oline stands a chance, is Kliffy smart enough to try something different? Keep a RB in to block consistently on passing downs? Roll the QB out? Stick to the run? Doubtful.

Also, if Cook and Walker gashed us.. how the heck are we going to contain CMAC in Shannans running schemes ?
49ers' complacency might be our best bet!

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I read someone doesn't know how our OL can stop their healthy DL. Eh, if Colt starts and does decent, the excuse will be that San Fran were giving up.
Not at all… keep twisting things. It’s what the IHKC likes to do.. and other posters take notice

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Not at all… keep twisting things. It’s what the IHKC likes to do.. and other posters take notice
Por que no? That's what happened with the last game. Our OL was decimated and only had one starter, that hardcore Kyler defenders claim have sucked, yet Colt did well behind that OL, and the exact excuse was that the LA D was mailing it in.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Por que no? That's what happened with the last game. Our OL was decimated and only had one starter, that hardcore Kyler defenders claim have sucked, yet Colt did well behind that OL, and the exact excuse was that the LA D was mailing it in.
Come on dude.. comparing a Rams team that very obviously phoned it in w freaking Wolford at QB to this SF is a complete joke.

Bottomline, if Colt starts Monday and has success then there really is no excuse for the Kyler supporters - not Stans, but supporters than feel other factors of the team are extremely strong factor of a reason for the lack of success and regression.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Also have you missed posts? You do realize this Rams team isn’t last years and ranked 3rd to LAST in the league in pressure! Kind of hard to give the line that much props considering that stat.

Stout

Reaction score
Also have you missed posts? You do realize this Rams team isn’t last years and ranked 3rd to LAST in the league in pressure! Kind of hard to give the line that much props considering that stat.
The line with 4 starters out and one starter you guys have crucified this year? The line you have crucified during Kyler's entire season? You used the OL as a crutch to explain why Kyler has sucked all season but now, all of a sudden, the OL was fine, and it was the Rams...weirdly enough, including their QB...that made our OL look fine for one game. C'mon now.

Stout

Reaction score
Come on dude.. comparing a Rams team that very obviously phoned it in w freaking Wolford at QB to this SF is a complete joke.

Bottomline, if Colt starts Monday and has success then there really is no excuse for the Kyler supporters - not Stans, but supporters than feel other factors of the team are extremely strong factor of a reason for the lack of success and regression.
DaHilg all season: This OL sucks it's not Kyler's fault nobody can succeed behind this line!
DaHilg when Colt succeeds behind an even worse line: Well, the OL was fine because the Rams suck and phoned it in!

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The line with 4 starters out and one starter you guys have crucified this year? The line you have crucified during Kyler's entire season? You used the OL as a crutch to explain why Kyler has sucked all season but now, all of a sudden, the OL was fine, and it was the Rams...weirdly enough, including their QB...that made our OL look fine for one game. C'mon now.
Lol it’s fact broseph.. Rams are 3rd to last in the league in QB pressure this season? What are we now going to say that doesn’t matter ? Context is everything Stout.

Again - hear me loud and clear.. if Your hero Colt starts Monday and does well I will happily eat crow.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
H
DaHilg all season: This OL sucks it's not Kyler's fault nobody can succeed behind this line!
DaHilg when Colt succeeds behind an even worse line: Well, the OL was fine because the Rams suck and phoned it in
Hey Hot Sauce why don’t you take a chill pill and listen to the facts I’ve wrote over and over again before word vomiting ? It would be nice not to have to repeat things multiple times for you to comprehend.