Wk 10-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams PreGame Thread. 11/07/22-11/12/22

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is anyone here paid to make professional decisions for the cardinals? Just checking. Anyone? No?

Lots of people clamoring for an edge rusher. You didn’t think it was necessary. You were wrong. Again. In fact I think you were wrong the entire offseason.
I remember a few saying Houston is too old & wouldn't be worth the money he would ask for. I guess they were wrong lol. I have no idea how much he was asking for but his position was definitely a need & still is. Thomas & Sanders have been getting playing time & looking better as of the last 2 games or so. I hope they both turn out to be pro bowlers but there's a reason they were drafted in the spots that we took them imo. Keim needs to build the trenches before he gives "Screensbury" any more weapons he doesn't know how to utilize. Hopefully we have a new coach & GM when this current disaster of a season ends?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just drinking the Kool-Aid, but the Rams look worse than us. Just sayin'.
They are bad yes but McVay owns coach bro & I don't see that changing until we get a coach that doesn't **** his pants when coaching against him lol. Aaron Donald, Kupp & Ramsey is about all they need to beat the Cardinals.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good. He was hired to call the plays. He can be fired because he failed at calling the plays.

The worst case scenario is Kliff is retained as a HC which he sucks at also and some other OC fixes the offense for him. If he can't call plays in the NFL Kliff is worthless.
Worthless as tits on a boar hog he is lol.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are bad yes but McVay owns coach bro & I don't see that changing until we get a coach that doesn't **** his pants when coaching against him lol. Aaron Donald, Kupp & Ramsey is about all they need to beat the Cardinals.
The truth! Stafford looked atrocious, but I don’t expect the Cardinals will be able to pressure him like the Bucs did. And even if we do, their TE will have 150 yards on screens. We should pass on 1st down & run on 3rd down, because our OL gets dominated on every clear passing down. Our D is serviceable early in series, but awful on 3rd down. When we took the lead 14-10, Seattle went 4-4 on 3rd downs, and they were mostly 3rd & longs. We had 12 penalties, with Seattle getting 1st downs on 3 of them. 3 of them denied us first downs & put us in long scenarios that we ended up punting from. The Rams dropped 3 legit pick 6 passes that Brady gift wrapped to them. What’s likelihood they drop picks against us? Stafford missed wide open targets all day. Will that happen against us? I’d have to say no. The Cardinals are a combination of bad, unlucky, and undisciplined. Sorry, but that is a direct reflection of the coaching staff on BOTH sides of the ball. This team has enough skill position talent to stay in games, but so pathetic in the trenches that it makes it almost impossible to be consistent enough in situational football scenarios to actually win. Show me a team that’s on its 3rd center, and the rest of it’s line is consistently musical chairs & I’ll show you a team that won’t win football games.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I wonder what the over/under is for Donald for sacks? I'm thinking 3.5. I would be lining him up over Price every down. Don't be surprised if we see Donald push Price into a RB as he's trying to make a cut into the non hole the Oline is creating.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder what the over/under is for Donald for sacks? I'm thinking 3.5. I would be lining him up over Price every down. Don't be surprised if we see Donald push Price into a RB as he's trying to make a cut into the non hole the Oline is creating.
Price doesn't need to be pushed, he has the matador swivel down, where he just steps aside and looks at Kyler like oopsie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson