Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
The script just writes itself. “We could have won today if we don’t make all those mistakes”

It’s like a Bull Durham cliche show except it’s all about why you continually lose. This half alone

Dropped interception
Dumb penalties
Hiking the ball over Murray’s head
Dropped pass
Fumble

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be clear we are in another game where our K isn't healthy so we have to call plays around that. I know guys don't walk in off the street and make 57 yarders but this is nuts.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we had a coach who would get on this young QB's butt which this QB would respect, he would not still be running with the ball exposed like Terry Metcalf

He has a 6 total year 1/4 Billion dollar contract with over 100 million GUARANTEED. Someone “getting on his butt” won’t make a bit of difference.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Got knocked out stop the ******** if he got the first then slid you would be butching but a defender made a play geesh

It didn't get knocked out. The defender was nowhere near the ball. Kyler stumbled on the tackle and spilled the ball.

I'm not saying you're a moron because it's against the rules but only a moron would still be defending Kyler at this point. So I guess you aren't doing that...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson