New coach can help these Cardinals?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This offense is abysmal right now. Given the players we have....hard to understand. Leadership and direction are completely missing. Has to be Kingsbury, Murray or both.
This is not as talented an offense as people around here are portraying.

It’s both.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys like Wolf only go off the reservation like this unless given permission.

Would that require just Bidwill's permission or might there be someone else in the command chain that could authorize it? Either way, doesn't look good for Michael, imo

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yeah, it is starting

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
As well it should be. Michael will have to learn the hard way if this keeps playing out the way it’s headed. He will have no choice but to bite the bullet on at least 1 contract in Klownsbury. Especially when it plays out nationally on Hard Knocks for 7 weeks. It would be mutiny in the locker room & fan base if Bidwill doesn’t imo.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
If I'm MB, I look at my person family finances and unnamously figure out if I want to eat some signifint hits. The market value of my business continues to rise faster than ever. At the end of the day, the family decides: A) Fire Kliff B) Hire Sean Payton for whatever price it takes C) Have Payton sit all of the coaches down and let them know they have a golden opportunity to interview under his supervisition and promote someone on the coaching staff to take over the offensive coordinator position for now until Payton can figure out what they will do D) Site KM down and figure out what gives. Next summer, Payton cleans house if necessary.

About Keim, Payton doesn't join the Cardinals if he doesn't have final say on personnel issues. Keim should stick to managing the salary cap and payroll with Payton's input.

What a better time to do it than right in front of his previous employer :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I'm MB, I look at my person family finances and unnamously figure out if I want to eat some signifint hits. The market value of my business continues to rise faster than ever. At the end of the day, the family decides: A) Fire Kliff B) Hire Sean Payton for whatever price it takes C) Have Payton sit all of the coaches down and let them know they have a golden opportunity to interview under his supervisition and promote someone on the coaching staff to take over the offensive coordinator position for now until Payton can figure out what they will do D) Site KM down and figure out what gives. Next summer, Payton cleans house if necessary.

About Keim, Payton doesn't join the Cardinals if he doesn't have final say on personnel issues. Keim should stick to managing the salary cap and payroll with Payton's input.

What a better time to do it than right in front of his previous employer :)
KEIM HAS NO BUSINESS MANAGING THE SALARY CAP.

Jesus… I feel like I’m taking crazy pills here. He CONTINUALLY mismanages the cap.

Amongst everything else.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's cute if you think Payton would want to come here.

Only two reasons for a coach to get hired in the desert:

Trying to make a name for yourself on the off chance you do something decent or at least get experience.

Collect a paycheck cause no one else will hire you.

No one successful and respectable would ever come here.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm now thinking Keim should be the 1st one to go. Leave Kingsbury through this year, then evaluate with a new GM.

Buckybird

Reaction score
I'm now thinking Keim should be the 1st one to go. Leave Kingsbury through this year, then evaluate with a new GM.
A Will McClay GM & Payton HC combo would be outstanding imo

Back up the Brinks truck 2 years in a row :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just played 2 NFL games without a kicker and lost them both because we didnt have said kicker. The only thing that can fix this incompetent franchise is new ownership.
It’s truly incredible that Keim decided to just punt on having a kicker this week.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s truly incredible that Keim decided to just punt on having a kicker this week.

Just amazing. Other teams have the same issues and deal with it properly. I mean Keim is a total incompetent. And with each week that passes I am convinced MB is no better than his father.

Buckybird

Reaction score

It just truly made absolutely no sense at all not going to the waiver wire again. Maddening cheese

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bidwill will never sell or win a Superbowl.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just played 2 NFL games without a kicker and lost them both because we didnt have said kicker. The only thing that can fix this incompetent franchise is new ownership.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that
Kent Somers being Kent Somers after a long time.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
its truly criminal football negligence to just punt on an entire scoring position.

For a team that is in dire need of ANY kind of points.

Kyler was bad again today. Kliff is clueless.

But the decision to get the WORST Kicker in the league, watching him blow the game last week and then… KEEP THAT KICKER is beyond insane. It’s brazen in its complete and utter stupidity and laziness.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just happen in Carolina. Media turned on Rhule and next week he was gone.............I mean really turned on him

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just happen in Carolina. Media turned on Rhule and next week he was gone.............I mean really turned on him
Tell me you don't know the Bidwills without telling me you don't know the Bidwills.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn