New coach can help these Cardinals?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No, These are the Bidwills. Multi generational losers. You or me might be a loser in only one life time but these Bidwills have been losing for multiple generations and have receipts to prove it.

American patents expires after 25 years, pushing people and businesses to re-innovate and re-emerge better but these losers have no expiration dates and no pressure to put a good team.

You will get a new coach but loser franchises lose despite anything and everything.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If by some miracle KK is gone shortly who would run the offense rest of year. VJ would be interim HC

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hire an OC. One with NFL experience.
I agree, someone from the Bills or Chiefs or Rams that can put our players in good spots. Like most of you we watch earlier games and see plays with guys wide open all the time, multiple times per game, and yet I can’t remember if we have one per game if we are lucky. If KK doesn’t like it, Adios

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Still doesn’t solve the problem of having an inept HC that can’t manage game situations & goes for it on 4th down likes he playing with Bitcoins. Fire his inept ***

Coaching matters!
Mike, our 4th down percentage is higher than any other team's 3rd down success. Just sayin'.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, firing him mid year will not really accomplish anything.

An entirely new offensive system needs to be put in, and that will not happen mid season.
Yes it would. Don’t you remember how efficient the offense ran against the Browns when KK was out with Covid? KK is the primary problem with this team.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Mike, our 4th down percentage is higher than any other team's 3rd down success. Just sayin'.
Jerry that’s fine & cool in all but analytics doesn’t factor in the consequences of failure!!! Imo There’s a time & place when to gamble & when not too. Kliff whiffed both times today in situations that were critical in the opportunity to get 3 points.

More times than not failing on the analytics BS in the NFL costs you a potential OT game or a win!!! We see it almost weekly brotha

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That is cause we are always in 3&4 and unable to get first downs like the rest of the league on 1st and 2nd downs..worst part is that is Kliff offense. Get to 3rd and manageable. Dude Kliff, why the fk there is first and second downs

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
No, These are the Bidwills. Multi generational losers. You or me might be a loser in only one life time but these Bidwills have been losing for multiple generations and have receipts to prove it.

American patents expires after 25 years, pushing people and businesses to re-innovate and re-emerge better but these losers have no expiration dates and no pressure to put a good team.

You will get a new coach but loser franchises lose despite anything and everything.
You need someone like BA to say F you and your meddling, we are doing it my way. I really wish I knew what happened between BA and MB that made him not want to come back here

letbob

Reaction score
This offense is abysmal right now. Given the players we have....hard to understand. Leadership and direction are completely missing. Has to be Kingsbury, Murray or both.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn