Eagles at Cardinals gameday thread 10-9-22

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That loss is 100% on the idiot Murray. All that money and has zero awareness of the situation.
Yeah, but what I see is also our kicker is crapaliscious. So, yeah bonehead play by Kyler but would have it really mattered with this guy kicking even from 30 out with his shanky style

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
100%. First half sure slide, at that point in time you grow a pair and get the extra half yard. Wuss
I don't even care about the wuss aspect. That means nothing. What matters was the lack of awareness. You'd probably easily get your 3rd and 1 and get the ball a little more reasonable for a field goal. Even though reasonable needs to be a 42 yarder for any NFL kicker. Which is why ammendola will be gone next week.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don’t leave it up to the kicker. Pansy Kyler sliding instead of getting a first down
He also could have cut left and headed towards the sideline. Looked like he probably would have gotten the first going in that direction too.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but what I see is also our kicker is crapaliscious. So, yeah bonehead play by Kyler but would have it really mattered with this guy kicking even from 30 out with his shanky style
He was going have to make kick anyhow. But if had maybe 8 more yards that kick might've been good.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Loss was in order: first quarter BS continues, second run d couldn’t stop my mom second half, third is on Murray for being a wuss at nut cracking time, and fourth make the kick

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Even though Kyler made a bone headed decision, we played better today, I'm gonna stay positive. Our division is still up for grabs. Hopefully we get Lawrence back soon & 1 more game till Hopkins comes back. I'm so glad they finally used Rondale right, hopefully that continues? Now we need to start scoring some ******* points in the 1st quarter lol.