Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anybody else lost their Sunday ticket stream? I can't watch any game they all say come back later and DTV's helpline has some huge wait time which makes me suspect there's a big outage?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anybody else lost their Sunday ticket stream? I can't watch any game they all say come back later and DTV's helpline has some huge wait time which makes me suspect there's a big outage?

FYI literally as I had someone telling me they had a big outage, it came back. I assume they mean the streaming network not the entire Sunday Ticket

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI literally as I had someone telling me they had a big outage, it came back. I assume they mean the streaming network not the entire Sunday Ticket

And we're off again. Sucks I dont' watch to watch the steelers game on regular tv

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I think it’ll be a little bit competitive until halftime.

After that, we get ran off the field.

I already believe Vance has checked out & I sort of don’t blame him.

Pretty much where I'm at. I'd be really surprised if we win, and def won't be shocked if they crush us like KC.

Going to waste my entire after watching the Cardinals get drilled. Sucks.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At least only one of first few picks is inactive, as well as our traded-for "starting" CB lol

He cost a 7th coming off an injury. He probably could have played today but isn't up to speed.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So the only thing he's got going for him is he only cost a 7th *sigh*

Would you rather Keim turned it down when he discovered it might take him a couple of weeks to get healthy?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Would you rather Keim turned it down when he discovered it might take him a couple of weeks to get healthy?
It depends on if he actually does get healthy and if he's any good if/when he does play. We desperately needed bodies at the position last week, and are in a similar boat this week.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McBride is +800 to score a TD. Seems like a decent punt with our injuries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard