Game over, man. Locker room talk. 9/11/22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler represented himself by cursing in a short tirade in the post-game presser. I lose respect for the guy with every passing month
What did he say? Was he blaming himself at all? If not he should ****.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Injured players (who were injured when Keim signed AND traded for them)! Vance Johnson (even though Keim personally chose Vance as KK DC because he didn’t trust the HC he just hired to make his own staff)!

Honest... Keim ran out of gas. Keim… Keim… had a flat tire. Keim didn't have enough moneyfor cab fare. His tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole Keim’s car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! It wasn't Keim’s fault, I swear to God!”
I legit was going to post that exact video. lol

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He had another quote where he said he doesn't care about all of the talk of what happened during the week because it doesn't mean anything if you don't execute on game day. Again, he added colorful language.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have no problem with what KM said but it is getting old. Why do we keep shooting ourselves in the foot? Why aren’t we making the big play? Why aren’t we ready? We have lost six in a row at home. That is horrible.
Holy smokes, six in a row at home?! You’d think via dumb luck they could rack up a W at home more often.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have no problem with what KM said but it is getting old. Why do we keep shooting ourselves in the foot? Why aren’t we making the big play? Why aren’t we ready? We have lost six in a row at home. That is horrible.
No change is going to happen unless you view yourself as part of the problem. Kyler does not.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose