17.7 million left to spend....what do you hope the Cardinals do with the remaining monies?

Where do go with the rest of cap space

• Total voters

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is the guy that I think the Cardinals are interested in. I have plenty of friends in OH & they were the first to bring the Cardinals interest of Greedy Williams to my attention. He would be a good pick up.
That is picking up steam and it's being said the Cards are trading for a CB after this second game, it could very well be him :raccoon:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the guy that I think the Cardinals are interested in. I have plenty of friends in OH & they were the first to bring the Cardinals interest of Greedy Williams to my attention. He would be a good pick up.

My main concern with Greedy is that he struggles with zone and Vance's zone is apparently tricky to pick up (possibly Wilson's issue).

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Good thing we kept our powder dry so we can go out and spend draft capital to plug the gap. And, before anyone brings Gladney up, we needed another CB in a bad way, and now we need two.

Also, why trade? Folks on this thread claimed these players would come available late in the offseason and we'd be perfectly fine :cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose