2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know he's a RFA but the league should ban him, at least for a year but preferably much longer than that. I can't imagine a team justifying that signing right now, especially for big bucks.

Charlotte should pull their qualifying offer as well, regardless of a league decision.

He needs to get locked up.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He needs to get locked up.

I felt that went without saying since charges have been recently brought against him.

I'd like to see him lose the opportunity to play in the NBA in addition to any jail time he may face.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
14 players in the NBA who have played at least 7 seasons, all of them with the same team. the Warriors have 4 of them, Steph, Klay, Draymond and Kevon.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
14 players in the NBA who have played at least 7 seasons, all of them with the same team. the Warriors have 4 of them, Steph, Klay, Draymond and Kevon.
Yeah there's a lot to be said for continuity. Of course that doesn't happen without solid scouting and player development, something the Suns have been sorely lacking in during the Sarver years.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Harden wants to go to the Mavs? We should put all the KD **** on hold and do whatever it takes to get Harden in Dallas.
Imagine the fist fights Luca and Harden will have over who gets to hold the ball. I bet they lead the league in shot clock violations.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harden wants to go to the Mavs? We should put all the KD **** on hold and do whatever it takes to get Harden in Dallas.
Imagine the fist fights Luca and Harden will have over who gets to hold the ball. I bet they lead the league in shot clock violations.
Wha?! Where u see that?

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wha?! Where u see that?
My Sources duh
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I didnt click on it so its prob BS Chinese account. Or old or both.

Yep its both old and clickbait

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Sources duh
I didnt click on it so its prob BS Chinese account. Or old or both.

Yep its both old and clickbait
If you didn’t get double speak from Flex….there is no smoke. Come on man subscribe already or you will never know the part time truth.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If you didn’t get double speak from Flex….there is no smoke. Come one man subscribe already.
I can't do the Twitter thing, I'll start hunting people and I'm WAY to pretty to go to jail.
Ill get my info here.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really?

What a tool. I am so over that dude.

He is getting to the point where he is no more than an average player though, so almost hope Dallas way overpays and screws themselves.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Really?

What a tool. I am so over that dude.

He is getting to the point where he is no more than an average player though, so almost hope Dallas way overpays and screws themselves.
The video was clickbait, just talked about Harden fixing his contract for Philly.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, in this case nobody else is even interested it seems, so it's pretty easy to get something nobody else wants.

Kyrie will play well for the Lakers. That's the problem.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One could argue that last year they got nothing out of something.

Adding Irving is a different matter. When he wants to play, he is almost unguardable.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adding Irving is a different matter. When he wants to play, he is almost unguardable.

He and LeBron will probably be pissing in each other's cereal by mid season.

I'm honestly not worried about the Lakers. Those guys couldn't stay healthy enough to even make the playoffs. The inmates are running the asylum and while Kyrie is an improvement over Westbrook, it just adds a whole other level of drama and gas on the fire.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He and LeBron will probably be pissing in each other's cereal by mid season.

I'm honestly not worried about the Lakers. Those guys couldn't stay healthy enough to even make the playoffs. The inmates are running the asylum and while Kyrie is an improvement over Westbrook, it just adds a whole other level of drama and gas on the fire.

The way the Lakers acquire talent out of rubbing two rocks together is always an irritant though.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The way the Lakers acquire talent out of rubbing two rocks together is always an irritant though.

I think it is overblown. Kobe spent the last 5 years of his career failing to lure anyone there, they had to pay out their ears to get Anthony Davis on board. The only reason that they even have a chance at Irving is because no one else wants anything to do with him.

They got their fluke bubble title, other than that achievement they've been among the most bumbling franchises in the league for over 10 years.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Indeed. Even if they get him, Irving will probably be another chemistry killer for the Lakers and they will flop yet again. But then watch them turn around and deal him for some other plus value star asset the following off-season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave