R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2022)

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get it. I thought this thread was set up purposely years ago for those who really want to vent from a negative perspective on the Cards' actions (be it a game, a player, GM. HC or whatever). So someone comes to this thread and rips the posters for being negative??? :shrug:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. I thought this thread was set up purposely years ago for those who really want to vent from a negative perspective on the Cards' actions (be it a game, a player, GM. HC or whatever). So someone comes to this thread and rips the posters for being negative??? :shrug:
Some can’t stop hearing “ Somewhere Over the Rainbow” no matter where they are.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You are in the Dark Side thread... ;)

Just wait for the upcoming 5 win season if you want to see things get negative.
I try to stay positive until it actually does go south. Don't worry, if it's a 5 win season, I'll have my pitchfork handy.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just can't help yourself. Whining about darksiders in the dark side thread is like pissing in someone's living room and claiming it's their bathroom when they get upset.
Yes, I couldn't help myself;) You win this one.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I don't understand the darkside mentality and hopefully you guys can help shed some light. Since coming to Arizona our beloved Cards have had 7 winning seasons. 4 of those have been under Keim.
Thanks for the history lesson. Care to guess how many playoff wins he has in the last 9 seasons? (Hint - you can count it on one finger)
In fact I will make the claim that he is the greatest GM the the Cards have ever had in their entire 100+ year history.
Poverty franchise.
Further, the past 10 years have been the greatest 10 year stretch in team history as well.
ONE PLAYOFF WIN IN 9 YEARS. In a league renowned for parity, a league where teams can succeed in Green Bay and Buffalo, we desperately need to raise the bar around here. The last 10 years have been mostly bad football and unsuccessful teams.
Again, I'm curious why the "darkside" is upset and not enjoying what is literally a golden era for the Cards.
Because we're consistently bad, and this ain't.
So again, why so glum friends?
Blast from the past, welcome back!

Reaction score
love it just a cards thing to happen. AJ Brown trade might have been a better investment? size/height speed and a #1 WR

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Man, I was starting to feel better after the draft about this team. Then...well, I suppose it's on me for starting to think positively lol Sorry, board. Sorry, ASFN! This one's on Stout.
Hollywood is 1 inch shorter than AB, who was considered the best WR in the NFL a few years back.
We are gonna be fine....and then we get the luxury of inserting a healthy DHop into our offense mid season.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hollywood is 1 inch shorter than AB, who was considered the best WR in the NFL a few years back.
We are gonna be fine....and then we get the luxury of inserting a healthy DHop into our offense mid season.
Sure, because we have Hollywood and...Hollywood and...Bueller, Bueller...

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Sure, because we have Hollywood and...Hollywood and...Bueller, Bueller...
Green, ertz, moore...Moore....

Not gonna look much different than last season except kyler will get the ball to brown in space rather than the jump balls that went to Hop.
We also get mad Maxx back...we have plenty of weapons

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I love this narrative. That getting back our #1 receiver - the guy whose absence a bunch of posters blamed all our woes on last year, is now a “luxury.”

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I love this narrative. That getting back our #1 receiver - the guy whose absence a bunch of posters blamed all our woes on last year, is now a “luxury.”
If the team is clicking and winning without him....how else is there to see it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard