Hey, Kyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The idiocy on this board never ceases to amaze me. When Warner was trying to get money out of our FO, didn’t he make a trip to our arch rivals… the Niners? So, were the same group that are criticizing Murray for doing what every QB should do, did you criticize Warner just as severely? No you didn’t. Everyone need to STHU & wait to see how it all plays out. Otherwise, you all look foolish.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The idiocy on this board never ceases to amaze me. When Warner was trying to get money out of our FO, didn’t he make a trip to our arch rivals… the Niners? So, were the same group that are criticizing Murray for doing what every QB should do, did you criticize Warner just as severely? No you didn’t. Everyone need to STHU & wait to see how it all plays out. Otherwise, you all look foolish.

I have no problem at all with a guy getting his money.

If this was Mahomes PAY HIM, if this was Joe Burrow PAY HIM, Josh Allen PAY HIM

but my problem is this is Kyler Murray a guy who has proven he can’t stay healthy a guy who has proven to be the ultimate front runner a guy who’s leadership and maturity have been openly questioned. You can’t tie up 200/230 million in that guy. That could sink your franchise.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

but my problem is this is Kyler Murray a guy who has proven he can’t stay healthy a guy who has proven to be the ultimate front runner a guy who’s leadership and maturity have been openly questioned. You can’t tie up 200/230 million in that guy. That could sink your franchise.
Another stupid comment. Mahomes, Burrow, and Allen ALL had far more assistance from their FO’s than Murray has. Mahomes hasn’t had injuries? Yes he has. And how many concussion did Allen already have? How many games has Murray missed in 3 seasons? Maybe the total of 3-4. You need to listen to someone who’s been around the block a few times as a Cardinal fan. Letting Murray go now will set this franchise back AT LEAST 20 years. And Michael knows that too.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken Warner had umpteen years and was a free agent. He also won a super bowl and was an MVP.
Far cry from a 3 year player that has not come near any of those accomplishments.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another stupid comment. Mahomes, Burrow, and Allen ALL had far more assistance from their FO’s than Murray has. Mahomes hasn’t had injuries? Yes he has. And how many concussion did Allen already have? How many games has Murray missed in 3 seasons? Maybe the total of 3-4. You need to listen to someone who’s been around the block a few times as a Cardinal fan. Letting Murray go now will set this franchise back AT LEAST 20 years. And Michael knows that too.

Sound like your feeling are really hurt bud.

We’re you crying he didn’t have the support when this team was 10-2? When we went out and got him Hopkins, Green, Ertz, Conner and Hudson?

Mahomes has more than proven himself so has Burrow and Allen and you put Murray on that level after the last two laughable seasons from him?

You know what could also set this franchise back? Tying up 230 million of fully guaranteed money to a guy who’s not worth it

And for the record I don’t give a damn how long you’ve been a fan but you have to think with your head when it comes to money not your emotions.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Can’t stay healthy? He missed 3 games in THREE YEARS.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Right and Allen had a broken collarbone that missed half of that season.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Are you telling me his game on the field hasn’t been effected by injuries?

Ooooh then please tell me why the dramatic drop off in play? I’ll wait. I gotta hear this
Three games IN THREE YEARS is what I’m looking at. Everyone gets banged up.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Are you telling me his game on the field hasn’t been effected by injuries?

Ooooh then please tell me why the dramatic drop off in play? I’ll wait. I gotta hear this
Everyone gets banged up. I guess you want broken collarbones and missing 6 games like Allen huh? He stays healthy right?

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People on here ripped Warner, his wife, and that entire situation. Heck, there were calls for Leinart over Warner.

Thread 'Warner Takes Aim; Hits Foot'
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/warner-takes-aim-hits-foot.130721/

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People on here ripped Warner, his wife, and that entire situation. Heck, there were calls for Leinart over Warner.

Thread 'Warner Takes Aim; Hits Foot'
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/warner-takes-aim-hits-foot.130721/
And I was the few that supported Warner! Leinart couldn’t perform with Fitz & Boldin on the field. Yet, Murray is being crucified for slumping with garbage on the interior OL, and no WR’s once Hop went down. Take Murray away from this franchise & we are absolute trash.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
And I was the few that supported Warner! Leinart couldn’t perform with Fitz & Boldin on the field. Yet, Murray is being crucified for slumping with garbage on the interior OL, and no WR’s once Hop went down. Take Murray away from this franchise & we are absolute trash.
You're way too concentrated on the years you've watched this team be bad, instead of holding them to the metrics that you should... success compared to the rest of the league.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Warner was a free agent.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken Warner had umpteen years and was a free agent. He also won a super bowl and was an MVP.
Far cry from a 3 year player that has not come near any of those accomplishments.
Warner was 40, Murray is 24. As a longtime Cardinal fan, that hasn’t seen a young QB in 40 years, what don’t you understand?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You're way too concentrated on the years you've watched this team be bad, instead of holding them to the metrics that you should... success compared to the rest of the league.
Success? He’s taken the worst team in football & worst team in Cardinals history to 11 wins. OROY & 2 Pro Bowls. The kid has some growing up to do, but he’s 24 & is the BEST F’ING YOUNG QB IN CARDINAL HISTORY. How do I know that? Because I’ve been around to witness it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose