Free agency thread 2022

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right now the Cardinals look like they are playing the comp pick game. Resign their own guys and let a couple guys get huge deals
Everything is in the hand of our draft guru
But maybe the right choice considering the low level of free agents right now and the imminent K1 extension

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Michael was so upset by the ending of last season he extended everyone including the team
It just absolutely blows my mind that anyone could watch every game last year, especially near the end, and think this team was anywhere close to competing.

If the idea is to run it back and hope for internal improvement to take us to the next level, we're really screwed.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It just absolutely blows my mind that anyone could watch every game last year, especially near the end, and think this team was anywhere close to competing.

If the idea is to run it back and hope for internal improvement to take us to the next level, we're really screwed.

It literally is all on Murray right now to fix this

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There are more than a few who believe in just bringing the band back for another run is adequate.
We are worse off today than we were yesterday. Until that changes, I repeat we are worse today than yesterday. Bringing green back does not make us BETTER. We need to get better.. much better.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are more than a few who believe in just bringing the band back for another run is adequate.
We are worse off today than we were yesterday. Until that changes, I repeat we are worse today than yesterday. Bringing green back does not make us BETTER. We need to get better.. much better.

That's clearly not true. Wesley is currently starting. Anything that's not Wesley starting is better.

For the record, I’d be happy to re-sign him for $6-8 million.

Happier with Will Fuller + a draft pick in the first two days.

Why would anyone want Will Fuller? He's never played a full season. In 6 years he's only once played more than 11 games.

I wouldn't pay him more than vet min. He's a walking injury report.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That's clearly not true. Wesley is currently starting. Anything that's not Wesley starting is better.

Why would anyone want Will Fuller? He's never played a full season. In 6 years he's only once played more than 11 games.

I wouldn't pay him more than vet min. He's a walking injury report.
I’m fine with Fuller for $2-3 million plus a draft pick. He has speed and he can play on the outside. He’s played in a similar offense already.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
$10m a year for Russell Gage. Ugh.

I like him but seems sub optimal

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard