Free agency thread 2022

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol

You all touting MVS who never topped 39 catches or 700 yards with Aaron Freaking Rodgers as his QB and no real competition. Come on.

(side note, DJ Chark put up over 700 yards with Gardner Minshew as his QB in his 2nd most productive year)
Lol yes. 40 catches @ 17.5 = 700 yards. He would get way more catches here filling Greens role and be a much bigger threat downfield.
I’m not saying he is the only option out there but I think he would be a very good compliment to Hopkins. JMHO.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted Chark, but he is gone and would have been a gamble too.
I want big, fast and a no drop Wr. Find me one.

The only thing I liked about Chark is this catchy song:

DJ Chark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
DJ Chark!

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Denver are spending that money on Randy Gregory then Chandler must be asking for big numbers. Like $20m+.
Um no.. Randy Gregory is a young stud in the making. Much more valuable than CJ at this point in their careers.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2019: 73 / 1008 / 8
2020: 53 / 706 / 5
2021: 7 / 154 / 2 (22 yard average)

6'4 198lbs. 25 years old. Has only played for the Jags. Put up a 1000 yard season for the Jags.

Yeah I would hate to sign a guy under 30 who has showed a high level of production and has a chance to get better...

worst case is he gets injured (like any player can) and you wasted a year that you would have wasted on AJ Green

best case is he stays healthy, produces nice numbers in a high volume passing attack and re-signs.

mid case is that he stays healthy, produces nice numbers in a high volume passing attack and get a huge contract somewhere else providing us with a nice comp pick.
Yea sorry 1000 yards isnt what it used to be. In 4 seasons has yet to play a full season. At 25 that is a huge red flag. If we signed him at 12 million you and K9 would be ragging on Keim saying “yup that’s Keim counting on oft injured players” the second he went down again. I’m not saying I wouldn’t sign him. But calling 12 million as a steal based on his level of production and availability is laughable imo. Many many good WRs in this league that have put up better numbers with worse QB play then Gardner Minshew.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yea sorry 1000 yards isnt what it used to be. In 4 seasons has yet to play a full season. At 25 that is a huge red flag. If we signed him at 12 million you and K9 would be ragging on Keim saying “yup that’s Keim counting on oft injured players” the second he went down again. I’m not saying I wouldn’t sign him. But calling 12 million as a steal based on his level of production and availability is laughable imo. Many many good WRs in this league that have put up better numbers with worse QB play then Gardner Minshew.
It’s only $12 mil if he stays healthy