The most logical trade partner involving Kyler is Philadelphia

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
As Stephen Colbert says, "I don't know what it means, but it means something."

I wouldn't read ANYTHING into Kirk's comment. NFL players are pretty diligent about not getting involved in each other's business decisions and activities. I'm sure he meant that Kyler is gonna do what he's gonna do.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Absolutely, almost certain in fact. Which makes his behavior all the more weird.

Who thought this was a good idea?
Could be agent ego, because I agree it's really stupid. I like Kyler from the aspect of being a QB thinking he will develop but all this did was cast a sour note on my perception of him, other fans' perception, and the front office since he's not exactly coming from a point of strength this early and after his recent performances

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good God, you are just making things up at this point. What in the world??

"Christian Kirk on Kyler Murray scrubbing his Instagram of all but two posts"

Oh sorry. You're right. I'm sure that Kirk just meant tidying up his Insta when he said that.

"He's doing what he has to do...to clean up his Insta profile" is what he really meant.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kyler Murray straight up for Deshaun Watson? Just an idea. Murray is a major star in Texas, and you know that Cal McNair would be ecstatic to the idea of showing that he truly care about his organisation.

Obviously, Watson would need to make some sort of proof of innocence.
This is the most logical move if something were to happen but I don't believe anything will.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ummm....ok. We all now know where YOU stand on the moral scale .

Yeah. I stand on the part of the scale that likes facts, not bullcrap, which is right next to the part that believes in due process and not convicting people before they are, you know, actually convicted.

If you are going to say something blatantly false don't try to take the moral high ground when called out on it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Could be agent ego, because I agree it's really stupid. I like Kyler from the aspect of being a QB thinking he will develop but all this did was cast a sour note on my perception of him, other fans' perception, and the front office since he's not exactly coming from a point of strength this early and after his recent performances

There was already a large part of the fan base that saw Kyler as a sulky kid and someone that showed little leadership, but it was dependable before. It was a feeling born out of lots of tiny little incidents. Things like not battling through his leg injury vs the Rams in the playoff decided last season but then coming back well enough to run when it was too late, the constant sulking on the bench and general lack of sideline motivation to being one of only 2 players who didn't go to check on Budda when hurt.

All this dummy spitting has done is add weight to those beliefs.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Don't we have the rights to Kyler for 3 years regardless of contract status if we want it? Year 4. Year 5 (team option). Year 6 (franchise).

None of this matters IMO.

Although extremely unlikely, it also sounds like Watson's legal issues may be cleared up this offseason. I wouldn't call it rape, but sexual assault is clearly defined within the charges. And that's likely a non-negotiable with Bidwill regardless of the DUI's, arrests, and citations he has allowed to slide in his organization the past few years.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I stand on the part of the scale that likes facts, not bullcrap, which is right next to the part that believes in due process and not convicting people before they are, you know, actually convicted.

If you are going to say something blatantly false don't try to take the moral high ground when called out on it.

You also stand with social media frenzies, which are a half dozen of facts and six of bullcrap when it suits your mood.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't we have the rights to Kyler for 3 years regardless of contract status if we want it? Year 4. Year 5 (team option). Year 6 (franchise).

None of this matters IMO.

Although extremely unlikely, it also sounds like Watson's legal issues may be cleared up this offseason. I wouldn't call it rape, but sexual assault is clearly defined within the charges. And that's likely a non-negotiable with Bidwill regardless of the DUI's, arrests, and citations he has allowed to slide in his organization the past few years.

I wouldn't call it rape because no intercourse or force took place. The worst allegation against him is that he coerced a woman into performing oral sex. Not forced, coerced.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You also stand with social media frenzies, which are a half dozen of facts and six of bullcrap when it suits your mood.

Kyler refusing to comment despite socials full of messages to him, his agent refusing to comment and a close friend saying "He's doing what he has to" is not bullcrap.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1. Oral sex is SEX.

2. Coercion: the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

How does this pedantry relate back to the "He raped 40 women" post I corrected?

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
AZ Central throwing out Murray for Prescott trade article this morning. Yeah trade for a guy who has an extensive injury history and is already making $40M a year, pfft.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That you believe that Kyler has to answer for scrubbing his public profile is ludicrous 21st-century bullcrap.

The cognitive dissonance on this is something to behold.

So your a sports star, a public figure, and your reputation matters because all kinds of money hangs on it in contracts or endorsements.

The sports media are saying you're trying to force a trade by scrubbing your socials and saying how he doesn't deserve it, he hasn't shown enough, he played poorly down the stretch, he was garbage in the playoffs etc etc

Twitter is talking all kind of trash about you and tagging you in so you can see it all.

And through ALL that you just think "Nah, I don't need to say anything because I was just having a socials tidy up".

It defies all logic.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trade talk about Kyler is way premature. He made an immature and stupid negotiation play, IMO.

But that’s all.

Correct.

Sadly though confirming he is immature and stupid. Which isn't great.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That you believe that Kyler has to answer for scrubbing his public profile is ludicrous 21st-century bullcrap.
You can try to ignore the impact social media has and is used for in sports and believe it’s ludicrous to think that it makes a difference, but that’s only your judgment on the subject. It’s makes an impact regardless of that opinion.

The media firestorm across all networks, websites, radio shows is proof of that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort