The most logical trade partner involving Kyler is Philadelphia

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Eagles could offer a very enticing trade package that could include 3 1st rounders, Davonte Smith, and Jaylon Hurts. The first rounders could be used to bolster the o-line, edge, and cornerback. Smith gives them a legit #2 receiver who is capable of being a #1, and Hurts gives them a mobile QB who has played in the Lincoln Riley/Kliff Kingsbury system. There is an article on an Eagles website already recommending this scenario as beneficial to both teams. Philly may balk at that asking price, but it sure is worth exploring if Kyler is trying to force a trade. The Cards get a ton of young cost manageable pieces and Philly get’s the star QB they believe can help them dominate the NFC East for years.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Eagles could offer a very enticing trade package that could include 3 1st rounders, Davonte Smith, and Jaylon Hurts. The first rounders could be used to bolster the o-line, edge, and cornerback. Smith gives them a legit #2 receiver who is capable of being a #1, and Hurts gives them a mobile QB who has played in the Lincoln Riley/Kliff Kingsbury system. There is an article on an Eagles website already recommending this scenario as beneficial to both teams. Philly may balk at that asking price, but it sure is worth exploring if Kyler is trying to force a trade. The Cards get a ton of young cost manageable pieces and Philly get’s the star QB they believe can help them dominate the NFC East for years.
Gotta better shot at them giving up Jaelon Reager than Devonta Smith.

And the problem is Keim would still be making the draft picks. You'd have to flip the picks for another QB or veteran player.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why have three first round pics if Keim would fumble them all??
Reality is in the unlikely event that we’re forced into a position to have to trade Kyler Murray, Bluto’s butt should be ridden out on a rail. I mean, I don’t know what would be a bigger example of organizational failure if that came to pass.

Unfortunately, they’d probably go understudy at that point and elevate Adrian Wilson, keeping the Rod Graves lineage of suck alive and well, for god only knows what reason.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Reality is in the unlikely event that we’re forced into a position to have to trade Kyler Murray, Bluto’s butt should be ridden out on a rail. I mean, I don’t know what would be a bigger example of organizational failure if that came to pass.

Unfortunately, they’d probably go understudy at that point and elevate Adrian Wilson, keeping the Rod Graves lineage of suck alive and well, for god only knows what reason.
Rod Graves tree is undefeated

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kyler Murray straight up for Deshaun Watson? Just an idea. Murray is a major star in Texas, and you know that Cal McNair would be ecstatic to the idea of showing that he truly care about his organisation.

Obviously, Watson would need to make some sort of proof of innocence.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think it's logical. It's simply that they have 3 first round picks you would like to have.

They already have Kyler lite minus the whiny little bitch and never playing hurt aspect.

Why would they give up a bunch of firsts that could rebuild their team for a guy not much better than what they have?

They already have a QB that got them into the playoffs and sucked.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
ooooooo,...yeah...and kyler has never lost in texas stadium so they can count on beating the cowboys at least once a year.....ooooooooo...

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I don't think it's logical. It's simply that they have 3 first round picks you would like to have.

They already have Kyler lite minus the whiny little bitch and never playing hurt aspect.

Why would they give up a bunch of firsts that could rebuild their team for a guy not much better than what they have?

They already have a QB that got them into the playoffs and sucked.

"whiny little bitch" eh? wow... lol...

Remember this post this upcoming season man. Be true to yourself and your previous statements when Kyler starts lighting it up again.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Minshew also played in the Air Raid under Mike Leach...the inventor of it. He also has shown to be pretty effective even on bad teams. 22 starts....41TDs to 12 Ints.

I would take 3 first, Smith, Miles Sanders and Minshew.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Remember this post this upcoming season man. Be true to yourself and your previous statements when Kyler starts lighting it up again.
There's stats and there's a franchise QB. Would you take Kirk Cousins as a franchise QB? I wouldn't. KM has to prove he isn't just another Kirk Cousins.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He's deleted all his Cardinals related socials (as seemingly confirmed by Kirk) which is "whiny little bitch" behavior.

I said the exact same thing about P2 when he did it. This isn't how men conduct business. Certainly not men who are supposed to be leaders.

These are games that children play.

And let's not forget. He isn't entitled in any way to a new deal, it's a team option. A team option that is rarely used. In fact only used twice in recent memory I recall for Mahomes and Allen who are two of the best in the league.

He can light it up all he wants, it won't change my opinion of his current behavior.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Kyler Murray straight up for Deshaun Watson? Just an idea. Murray is a major star in Texas, and you know that Cal McNair would be ecstatic to the idea of showing that he truly care about his organisation.

Obviously, Watson would need to make some sort of proof of innocence.
stop stop STOOOOP. The guy raped like 40 women, he isnt coming to the cardinals. Jesus.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's deleted all his Cardinals related socials (as seemingly confirmed by Kirk) which is "whiny little bitch" behavior.

I said the exact same thing about P2 when he did it. This isn't how men conduct business. Certainly not men who are supposed to be leaders.

These are games that children play.

And let's not forget. He isn't entitled in any way to a new deal, it's a team option. A team option that is rarely used. In fact only used twice in recent memory I recall for Mahomes and Allen who are two of the best in the league.

He can light it up all he wants, it won't change my opinion of his current behavior.

Kirk didn't confirm anything. You're using a narrative made up in your own head to call someone a whiny bitch. That's pretty funny, maybe even ironic.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kirk, when asked about Kyler deleting his social media to try force a new contract replied "He's doing what he has to do".

Good God, you are just making things up at this point. What in the world??

"Christian Kirk on Kyler Murray scrubbing his Instagram of all but two posts"