Divisional games 1-23-2022

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes that rule makes no sense. You throw the ball to the ground and miss the Rb and the QB gets roughed it’s a first down offense.
Yeah but QBs have different rules, guys get leveled all the time that aren’t abs late with zero calls. Just saying it’s not the same thing…

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I admire how content you’ve become with futility.

I am not sure you understand the meaning of futility. You could say 31 teams experience it every year.

3, 5, 8, 11 wins and playoffs is progession. You want to blow it up...what is your plan?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure you understand the meaning of futility. You could say 31 teams experience it every year.

3, 5, 8, 11 wins and playoffs is progession. You want to blow it up...what is your plan?
It needs to be blown up in some form. If you can’t see that you’re literally blind. Changes are def in order.

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
It needs to be blown up in some form. If you can’t see that you’re literally blind. Changes are def in order.
Changes for sure but blowing it up? We just went 11:6 and 4:2 in the by far strongest division in the NFL.
I really think that should be taken into account, I mean the NFC West is just a bloodbath. And even if we won the division, we would have played the 49ers.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Blown up is different than changes.

Does TB need to be blown up now? How about the Titans? The loser of KC vs Buffalo?

Let's be realistic. I am all for a change on the defensive side and we need more talent.

The defending SB Champs with way more talent than us just experienced the same fate vs Rams.

The Rams are stacked...easy to see. We beat them once and rhe 49ers twice. We are closer to winning than we are by starting over.