Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why run it out?

We are doing this to ourselves
This is a stupid team. That’s why. And that travels from the coaches down to the players. And it’s not the first time we’ve seen this EXACT SAME THING. Team gets down, everyone starts to panic. Kick returner takes it outta the endzone even though we’ve been taking touchbacks and gets tackled RUNNING LATERALLY at the 15. This same exact thing occurred at least twice before the season. This team either (a) doesn’t effectively teach players what they’ve done wrong; (b) is full of players that are uncoachable; or (c) does not hold players accountable so they continue to make the same mistakes. Personally I think it’s (c).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That's totally on Kyler but man Green is done I can't believe he didn't hold on to that ball someone had to make a play and he choked and then Kyler choked
Yup that three plays:

Green drop crucial ball
Kyler throwing scrub pick six
Returning a kickoff for 15 yards

. . . is what’s called ***********. It’s letting one bad okay impact the next and then impact the next. It’s what a good coaching staff helps the team avoid. This is a bad coaching staff.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No matter what, we had one of the best ever first half of the season. It was a blast, wasn't it. Let's get well, fill in a couple holes in the draft and FA, and come out fast again next season. Let's be honest, we all can't wait.
Honestly? I CAN wait. I need time to recover from the season end debacle. It was excruciating for 5 outta 6 six. I need time to recoup if I want to have any optimism about next season (and I’m not even sure time and distance from this crapfest will allow for that).

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
This was an Ertz game. Rams were decimated at safety and weak in the middle. Ertz should have had a career game and ZILCH! Kyler just can't read and process a defense quickly. He just can't.
Agree 100%. The Cardinals two biggest weapons for this playoff game were Ertz and Kyler's world class mobility. Neither were part of Kliff's game plan and its baffling. Kyler 2 rushes for 6 yards? Ertz first target was midway through the 2Q? That's negligence by Kliff- imo

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
BTW... for whatever reason, the only time I felt good watching that game was when DJ was not taking any of Donald's bullying and stood up to him, and Donald should have been kicked out

And did you see after our two point conversation, the Ram linebacker taking a cheap shot at Murray? Like about 10 seconds after the ball was gone the Ram defender lunged at K1's leg/knee! That's why Beachum whet after him.

The Rams are definitely now public enemy #1. @ssholes.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Agree 100%. The Cardinals two biggest weapons for this playoff game were Ertz and Kyler's world class mobility. Neither were part of Kliff's game plan and its baffling. Kyler 2 rushes for 6 yards? Ertz first target was midway through the 2Q? That's negligence by Kliff- imo
How can you say this? Kyler had a called rush on the fourth offensive play and he lost a yard.

It's not Kliff's fault that Kyler couldn't complete any passes. This first half drive chart is like an Edvard Munch painting:

You must be registered for see images attach

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
they went, but I don’t know if they stayed. They’d have to watch Kirk have the worst game in NFL history. Along with Kyler Murray
We left with about 6 minutes left in the 4th. I have never left a cardinals game that early. And really, we were considering it during the third quarter. That would’ve been wiser. I’m embarrassed that I was excited for that dreck. Shame on me for believing in those pretenders.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wait you’re telling me a head coach and QB in their first ever playoff game are outmatched vs a coach with 6 playoffs games and a super bowl appearance?

Not to mention his QB is a 13-year vet trying to finally win a playoff game in his 4th playoff start?
Last I checked the rules of the game don’t change for the playoffs. The field and ball have the same configuration as regular season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Totally understand your take if this was just one bad game, but this team has been on a downward spiral for 5 or 6 games. They knew about the downward spiral for weeks and still has been fixed..
Exactly. This isn’t a few bumps in the road. When you suck for 6 weeks that’s who you are. You aren’t who you were during the start of the season. That’s past you. This is now NOW you. It is who you currently are. And who the cardinals currently are is a bad football team.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Really cant wait for the @cheesebeef & @Ouchie-Z-Clown trip report.
Here it is:

Cool looking stadium
Stupid ridiculous huge jumbotron
No cards fans
Acoustics terrible
Worst concessions of any stadium I’ve ever visited
Kyler is a dumb quarterback and scared
Kliff is a terrible head coach
Vance Joseph is a terrible defensive coordinator
We are now seeing for weeks why AJ Green was available - least impactful 800 yards ever - washed
Kirk is not a gamer
Keim has sucked. He now has to completely rebuild the team
Appreciated JJ playing
Rams fans we sat near were cool
Rams fans taunting me with a 10 and 11 year boy by my side as we left the stadium are ********
Loved being with my boys, cheese, and family friends, but easily the worst money I’ve ever spent
Mike B owes all of us something better

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I honestly don't know how Kyler recovers from this. A lot has gone wrong, be he just straight up imploded.
This went through my mind this morning. Not every QB implosion becomes permanent. But some do. See Jake Delhomme after we buried him in the playoffs. He was a good QB until that point. Then he was never heard from again. This is THAT level of implosion. Guess we will see what kind of mark this leaves on kyler. Will he recognize he needs to mature and do a LOT more or will this be a moment we look back upon and say “that was the moment he broke?”

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here it is:

Cool looking stadium
Stupid ridiculous huge jumbotron
No cards fans
Acoustics terrible
Worst concessions of any stadium I’ve ever visited
Kyler is a dumb quarterback and scared
Kliff is a terrible head coach
Vance Joseph is a terrible defensive coordinator
We are now seeing for weeks why AJ Green was available - least impactful 800 yards ever - washed
Kirk is not a gamer
Keim has sucked. He now has to completely rebuild the team
Appreciated JJ playing
Rams fans we sat near were cool
Rams fans taunting me with a 10 and 11 year boy by my side as we left the stadium are ********
Loved being with my boys, cheese, and family friends, but easily the worst money I’ve ever spent
Mike B owes all of us something better
Borg.