Cardinals @ Cowboys postgame thread

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Have you ever seen a kick returner go OB and then touch a ball in play? It's the same thing any Player that is OB touches a ball in play it's is a dead ball.
I probably have now that you mention that.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Risky with just Chase for a full game. Seemed like he was breaking down(physically) in the 2nd half.

Kind of another reason I would rather sit him. I’d like one of them to be close to 100%... Plus Russ and Pete got their last home win to go out with so I’m not expecting a motivated spoiler performance.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Risky with just Chase for a full game. Seemed like he was breaking down(physically) in the 2nd half.
I’m pretty sure he was injured on his fist big run of the game. If you look at how he was tackled. I think it only revealed/ got worse once he had to extend for that short pass Murray riffled over his head later in the game.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Not sure what you're referencing in this response?

My bad. I typed Stout instead of Shane. I went back and fixed it.

Here is the reference:

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I was unaware that the ball is dead if a player is touching the ball with part of their body out of bounds, I only thought it could not be recovered by that specific player if that were the case. If that is the rule I stand corrected. I don’t think they should be blaming the refs for the loss. When you lose a close game you will always have close calls in a game that didn’t go your way. Ultimately Dallas got beat by a better team and they played poorly for large parts of the game.
Props to you Lorenzo! Other than being a Cowboys fan, you seem like a stand-up guy! For many years my stand has been, if you want to be good, you have got to beat the other team AND the bad calls that go against you!

But yes, as has been discussed Edmonds fumble was a dead ball as soon as he is touching the ball while out of bounds!