That’s Why You Fire Kliff

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Get rid of him and Kyler, both fade during the stretch.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
More worried about Kyler than Kliff. Anyone in the same boat?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler is never going to improve more than what he is today? That dreaded feeling.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It won't happen unless we lose out and miss the playoffs, but Kliff is nothing special as a coach or a playcaller.

As much as Keim has continually blown draft picks, he put a very talented roster on the field this year. I'm not exaggerating when I say I think most coaches could with with the roster, and a truly "good" coach would have us as SB favorites

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
It won't happen unless we lose out and miss the playoffs
We lose today & it’s probably gonna happen & we most likely won’t make the playoffs imo with the remaining games.

With each loss, the pressure builds on the players & coaches!!! We're in deep trouble not only in injured personnel & mentally.

And yes, if it happens you Fire Kliff without any hesitation no ifs, ands or buts!

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Messing around with the ESPN playoff machine and I can't seem to come up with a scenario where AZ doesn't make the playoffs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Messing around with the ESPN playoff machine and I can't seem to come up with a scenario where AZ doesn't make the playoffs.

Even if we lose out, we probably end up at least the 7 seed. We have tiebreakers over the Vikings and Niners and the other teams below aren’t winning out.

It would be a shame for this team to lose out and actually make the playoffs. Would give total cover for the owners not to make a chance up and down the board, including GM.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We lose today & it’s probably gonna happen & we most likely won’t make the playoffs imo with the remaining games.

With each loss, the pressure builds on the players & coaches!!! We're in deep trouble not only in injured personnel & mentally.

And yes, if it happens you Fire Kliff without any hesitation no ifs, ands or buts!
I agree. If we miss the playoffs he has to go. I think we limp in as a wildcard and get destroyed in the first round. The talk will be...playoffs were always our goal...improved record every year...blah blah.

The fact that we went from #1 record in the league with a 2 game lead in the division...to a #6 seed losing 5 straight will be excused away

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even if we lose out, we probably end up at least the 7 seed. We have tiebreakers over the Vikings and Niners and the other teams below aren’t winning out.

It would be a shame for this team to lose out and actually make the playoffs. Would give total cover for the owners not to make a chance up and down the board, including GM.
Even with this loss we clinch the playoffs if Saints loses tonight & Minnesota loses tomorrow.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Add me to the fire the coaches list. I don't have answers on who should replace them, but the horrible D schemes, inability to adjust should be enough to get rid of VJ. The team's unpreparedness and consistent poor play in big games should be enough to get rid of KK. I think Keim will stay.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Add me to the fire the coaches list. I don't have answers on who should replace them, but the horrible D schemes, inability to adjust should be enough to get rid of VJ. The team's unpreparedness and consistent poor play in big games should be enough to get rid of KK. I think Keim will stay.
Urban Meyer is available.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
It's pretty clear that Kliffs team always collapse dating back to Texas Tech and they simply can't ever win big/important games. They'll keep him past this year but there's really no point since just like last year he has more than shown his ceiling as a coach at this level. If winning playoff games and Super Bowls is the point he ain't it.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gambo licking his chops as he knows defending Kliff and Keim means more money into his pocket.

Also Kliff is about to cry based on some of these video feeds from the TV.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo licking his chops as he knows defending Kliff and Keim means more money into his pocket.

Also Kliff is about to cry based on some of these video feeds from the TV.
He’s got deer in headlights look again.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And here comes the classic Kliffy post game presser.. “Gotta give the Lions credit. They were the better team today, they came with it. We just have to get better. “

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So, let me get this right...When we lose, its Kliffs fault...when we win, Its because of Kyler...GOT IT!:thud:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison