Kyler is feeling better and hoping to play....

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He better play this weekend.. 5 weeks for a sprained ankle of which he looked fine walking around after a few weeks? If the NFL starts going the way of “load management” with 17 games now they will lose a lot of fans.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He better play this weekend.. 5 weeks for a sprained ankle of which he looked fine walking around after a few weeks? If the NFL starts going the way of “load management” with 17 games now they will lose a lot of fans.
AB has been out since week 6 with a sprained ankle.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Does K1 shake off the rust quickly at Chicago or wait until week 14 to return? Bad weather and rain too. Is this game one where the Cards defense has a big game? It looks like the other weeks before but now both are practicing. The Cards have played all this brilliantly the last few weeks.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We’ll I know we are a week away from the Bears game, but I’m calling it now…Kyler Murray will be a game time decision :/

Do you guys think he will play? I think many have just assumed it’s a forgone conclusion both he and Hop will be back. Man I hope so but I still have my doubts.

Management may be thinking, “we can rest him another game, it’s just the Bears.”
Bingo.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I think they need to play. If for nothing else than to knock the rust off and get back in the groove of playing.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I'm sick of this. Same bs week after week. Enough already. Either play or don't. We're not freaking 3rd graders. Neither are the opposing coaches. oooohhh, the Bears might have to prepare for 2 different QB's... oooohhh. Whatever... just call it ok?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If without his legs he’s a lesser option than Colt McCoy why pay him $40 million a year?

exactly my thoughts. there are plenty of QBs who are great that aren't duel threats. Kyler will need to be that guy either as he gets older or against great defenses that take the legs away.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If without his legs he’s a lesser option than Colt McCoy why pay him $40 million a year?
Now you’re just being contrarian for the sake of it, he’s a far superior qb then Mccoy even if he doesn’t rush a single yard in a game. He proved it several times this year. However teams STILL has to account for his running ability especially in the red zone. That’s why defenses try keep him in the pocket.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I'm sick of this. Same bs week after week. Enough already. Either play or don't. We're not freaking 3rd graders. Neither are the opposing coaches. oooohhh, the Bears might have to prepare for 2 different QB's... oooohhh. Whatever... just call it ok?

They straight up were dishonest about the high ankle sprain to gain any advantage they could

Why would you expect a sudden honest streak now?

And besides we are 9-2.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
exactly my thoughts. there are plenty of QBs who are great that aren't duel threats. Kyler will need to be that guy either as he gets older or against great defenses that take the legs away.

He's literally already that guy. Barely running and destroying guys from the pocket