Wk 11-Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pre Game Thread 11/15/21-11/20/21

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it just me or has Isaiah Simmons been poor lately?

I feel like his first 4-5 games were good, but the last 3-4 have been poor. McCaffrey dominated him both ways on Sunday. He didn't do anything vs Niners I recall. Same Green Bay.
While Wirfs is dominating every single week. Sheesh.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Another good thing about Wirfs is we could have done something other than Josh Jones in round 3.

I still think the we havent figured out the best role for Simmons yet. Maybe they will in another offseason.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Well... given their injuries, i'd prefer to see Murray's footwork and McCoy's throwing... but it's better than nothing!

Plus in Urban's tweet from practice, McCoy is in fact throwing:
EDIT: Just saw that someone else already pointed this out... plus, that Murray did also work on his footwork, per this Alex Weiner tweet:
...dave

Last edited:

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Murray is practicing then he is playing. More dumb gamesmanship
Why is it "dumb"? If it makes the Seahawks dilute their preparation, why would you make a prediction?

Plus, Murray got in a limited practice last week, then didn't play. Plus, who knows how his ankle will respond after practice?

Seems to me, it would be "dumb" to make a definitive statement today regarding what's going to happen Sunday. And it might violate NFL rules since if he's 100% in then he needs to be removed from the injury report.

...dave

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is it "dumb"? If it makes the Seahawks dilute their preparation, why would you make a prediction?

Plus, Murray got in a limited practice last week, then didn't play. Plus, who knows how his ankle will respond after practice?

Seems to me, it would be "dumb" to make a definitive statement today regarding what's going to happen Sunday. And it might violate NFL rules since if he's 100% in then he needs to be removed from the injury report.

...dave

It's dumb because if he is practicing on Wednesday he is going to play barring a new injury or a significant setback

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There he is! Suuuuper quiet when Simmons is dominating, but at the merest whisper of him not playing well, I knew the Simmons complaints would be swift to follow.
I guess we just have different priorities on how to build a team & a franchise QB. Stay awesome.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Simmons is not playing poorly. He had a FF in the Niners game and quieted Kittle most of the day.

CMac is the top receiving RB in the game. And on top of that, we had no juice. I think he was ok with zero help around him.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is there an element of Kyler not wanting to put himself out there when less than 100% because he doesn't want to put below his best games on show?

Is he prepared to put in an ugly game under duress to get us across the line? Or does he feel that he either plays properly or not at all?

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Win this week & you 4-0 in division & every other team has 2 or more loses. Coming out of bye @ 9-2, team will either be #1 NFC seed again or have 2 game lead in division depending on outcome of Rams vs Packers. Hopefully K2 & team figure out bye week & handle Bears coming out of it. Biggest game since 2015 is next with a chance to basically take division on MNF against Rams. I know it's not that simple but a 3 game winning streak over the next month = 7-0 on road & 5-0 in division with sweep of Rams. It all depends on K1 coming back @ end of the day.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is there an element of Kyler not wanting to put himself out there when less than 100% because he doesn't want to put below his best games on show?

Is he prepared to put in an ugly game under duress to get us across the line? Or does he feel that he either plays properly or not at all?
I think he always wants to play, coaches/gm decision.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here we go. The mans an athlete and a competitor. Why come up with this conjecture?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm a huge Marco fan. He's going to be great, but there are times when we should be seeing more Alford. Sometimes Alford's experience is just more appropriate, and he's been playing well.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard