Texans at Cardinals gameday thread 10-24-2021

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If we had Kyler running at the clip (not carries but production) as he did a year ago I think we'd be the clear favorite coming out of the NFC. Idk maybe those guys plays QB designed runs better. Weird rushing from him the last 3 games.

You're right that the designed runs for him are not working, but we haven't really needed him to run in the last three, so it's okay. He's getting it done with his arm big time.

And I think that's part of it SoonerLou. Murray has become so much better passing downfield, that he doesn't need to take off running as much anymore. He's the most accurate QB in the league, and his deep throw completion percentage is off-the-charts good.

I get the feeling that if it becomes necessary, he'll make some big plays with his legs.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I was bummed when we lost him...but like he said... everything happens for a reason and here we are! His energy is contagious and passion to be here is a fun thing to watch.

Was just thinking how intense everybody on the team looks. Phillips and Golden trying to fire up the crowd in the 1st quarter of game against an 1-5 team. Conner and Edmonds running like their lives depended on it. Budda flying around like cruise missile, guys playing hurt.

The leaders of the team are doing a fantastic job.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn