Texans at Cardinals gameday thread 10-24-2021

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was 9 seconds Shane. And yeah they do. I can understand maybe pulling up conservative here with Kyler taking a beating but you bet your ass they better be taking one more shot if that’s a playoff game.
Playoffs I agree 100

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we cant beat this Texans team up 9 (at the time) then wont deserve to win.

That was a perfect opportunity to try "1 throw need a TD" opportunity that we surely face down the road.

I'm good with it I think Kliff wants to end the half on a positive not a negative and the way things were going he was concerned.

Man Jones better be embarassed with his first half and play better, or be on the bench.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
That scramble and throw across the field to Hopkins was just Mahomes like!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best not to have that be the first time you play under that scenario though Shane.
Ehh… this team is showing some grit in a big way this season IMO. Also much more likely to draw a penalty with a 10 second run off on an actual play. JMO too much hand wringing over the FG. But in playoffs I go all day… we can agree to disagree.

I will say my heart was squarely in my throat when Kyler wasn’t getting up at the GL. (I know different subject but damn)

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Close. KM goes down a lot easier than Sanders did though.
Marcellus Wiley made a good point.

Barry Sanders was the quickest player with a long stride.
Kyler is the quickest with a short stride.

Maybe its nothing, but I think his stride looked longer last year. He was working with his personal trainer more in the offseason. Maybe thats why he's getting tripped up running much more this year compared to last year. He usually escapes within that 10 yard area.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And it happened like overnight... after one off-season. Even that first year after the 2K season, he looked like he was running in mud against Detroit opening week before the wrist injury ended his season.

I always assumed it must have been the MCL he hurt in the last game of '16 vs the Rams. He was never the same.

He was so exciting before that. Sad to watch now.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They used to work on lengthening your stride when I ran track. Then when I played football they wanted my stride shortened so you can shift directions faster.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort