Cardinals at Titans postgame thread

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah the reason I decided to cut him for our defense is that I would want him as an emergency start, which usually is connected to injuries or bye weeks. His bye is of course the same as D Hops so holding him for that reason makes less sense. I do think we have packages for him that will get him shots at TD's. If you saw the TD that Waddle had yesterday that's a play we can run for Rondale too, very short TD guys with that kind of quickness and acceleration are next to impossible to stop in the redzone if you don't get a jam on them.

Our defense had 28.5 points in my league yesterday! Won't do that every week of course but I'm impressed

Why don't you just drop your current defense? When AZ is on bye pick up any defense off waivers.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why don't you just drop your current defense? When AZ is on bye pick up any defense off waivers.

I actually switched I'm dropping Miami for our defense. I also am trying to get Mitchell the SF RB in exchange for AJ Dillon.

That was pretty interesting the 6th rounder is active and get 100 yards after Mostert got hurt, and the 3rd rounder Sermon was inactive. They asked Shanahan why and he said he wasn't one of our top 3 RB's.

My guess is he picked up pass protections and plays quicker than Sermon so Mitchell got ahead of him but he also got ahead of hasty who I really like as a guy if they ever let him go we should pick up.

HammerCards

Veteran
Reaction score
Saw someone say it on twitter and couldn't agree more. I love Larry, my favorite AZ athlete ever and not sure anyone will be able to pass him, but I he held back Kliffs offense. Kirk and Moore inside allows Kliff to do SO much more.

Then again surely Kliff could've adapted to Larry's current skillset a bit more no doubt.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it, but is there any word on Beachum?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Elite from Moore on this play to be aware enough to adjust his route for Kyler.

But as great as this play was I'm looking at how open Kirk was. Possible TD there.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Look at safety 31. He was hovering nearby Kirk. Close enough to make the play? Can’t tell.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The one surprise yesterday was how little Collins played. I think we all expected Hicks and Collins reversed.

Interesting that Wilson and Murphy were the starting CB's. Alford came in for Nickel packages.

I'm surprised Dogbe only had 13 snaps. He led the D line on tackles and had a sack. Would be nice for him to have a bigger role going forward.

You must be registered for see images attach
Man, if Wilson and Murph are the real deal it will the first time I can recall that we have two YOUNG legit corners. That’s enormous.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Look at safety 31. He was hovering nearby Kirk. Close enough to make the play? Can’t tell.
thats a big ask for a QB throw: drift left, across his body into the middle of the field on his right

yes, it might have been a TD there but any QB that makes a habit out of that will throw lots of INTs

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw someone say it on twitter and couldn't agree more. I love Larry, my favorite AZ athlete ever and not sure anyone will be able to pass him, but I he held back Kliffs offense. Kirk and Moore inside allows Kliff to do SO much more.

Then again surely Kliff could've adapted to Larry's current skillset a bit more no doubt.
Too far diminished. Was a detriment

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For once the Cards weren't the Ugly.

Well, it's obviously early, but Arizona's now the leader in the clubhouse with the most complete win of the 2021 season.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I will admit, I was totally wrong about week 1. I thought the Titans would pound us into the ground!! Totally surprised by Simmons play, and all LBers for that matter. Chandler was Chandler! Nice to see Murray run a bit too! Any doubt Hopkins is STILL one of the best WRs in the game? OL surprised me for the good, too. I can't wait for week 2!

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score