WR room could be decimated by tomorrow

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s hope not. Antoine Wesley was just put on the Covid list and is out Sunday.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"Vaccinated individuals will not be subject to quarantine as a result of close contact with an infected person"

Hopefully this is the case for WR Room. When is team flying out? Best indicator of who will be out

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No I think..if you are unvaccinated Cardinals need to isolate close contact players. If you are vaccinated that does not apply. May require negative tests though. Aren't Cardinals like 95% vaccinated?

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No I think..if you are unvaccinated Cardinals need to isolate close contact players. If you are vaccinated that does not apply. May require negative tests though. Aren't Cardinals like 95% vaccinated?
Last I heard only one player isn’t vaccinated and I think it’s dhop if I had a guess. Man that would suck…

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Last I heard only one player isn’t vaccinated and I think it’s dhop if I had a guess. Man that would suck…
Everyone player on the flight to Tennessee like "Where is my Kapitan?"

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Calling fitz to the rescue - if Larry had to play the Titans all by himself - how much would he win by! Cardinal up and take it like a fan!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Calling it now. If DHop is out, Moore will have a Boldin-esque first game.
If DHop is out, Moore will have very little chance to do that. Even though he's not proven anything yet, who else on the field would scare the defense beyond Moore? Double up and completely nullify him.

We can absorb some injuries at some positions; DHop being out is one that would pretty much kill our offense. He's that good.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If DHop is out, Moore will have very little chance to do that. Even though he's not proven anything yet, who else on the field would scare the defense beyond Moore? Double up and completely nullify him.

We can absorb some injuries at some positions; DHop being out is one that would pretty much kill our offense. He's that good.
I guess it’s in the coaches reaction... the thing about speed is... when you’re faster than every man on the field it doesn’t matter how many the use to cover you. Out running three is as easy as smoking one....
And if they were to roll all that coverage deep how many guys are open on the 15 yd cross?....
Losing Hop would suck but the right play calling can still stack up some points.
And if we sent Moore, green, Kirk, and izzy deep... who is going to make sure Kyler doesn’t scramble for thirty?...... I like Hop but if any of our moves worked out at all we ain’t completely hamstrung without him

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I completely agree that we need DHop but I was just saying Moore would have a big game… After Murray and maybe Buddha, I’d say DHop is our most important player. Let’s not pretend we had other stud receivers dictating the coverages when Boldin was a rookie.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

All but 1 player is vaxxed

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Everyone.

Their starting corners are 34 year old Janoris Jenkins and Kristin Fulton who had a 54 PFF grade last year.

Every WR we have would challenge them.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL.com still has nothing on this related to D Hop. I have him and Moore on my fantasy team but I would probably start Corey Davis over Rondale if D Hop can't go. My guess is this close to the game if he were out we'd know.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL.com still has nothing on this related to D Hop. I have him and Moore on my fantasy team but I would probably start Corey Davis over Rondale if D Hop can't go. My guess is this close to the game if he were out we'd know.
I’m really tempted to start Cory Davis especially with Crowder out for the game…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m really tempted to start Cory Davis especially with Crowder out for the game…

I just moved him ahead of Aiyuk after seeing on the news that Aiyuk was cleared but hammy is not 100%

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I completely agree that we need DHop but I was just saying Moore would have a big game… After Murray and maybe Buddha, I’d say DHop is our most important player. Let’s not pretend we had other stud receivers dictating the coverages when Boldin was a rookie.
True! I'm not pretending Moore is anything like Boldin, though. For one, he's a very different kind of receiver, from frame/build to route running and more. For another, Boldin was Boldin. Moore is nobody--yet. Gods, if he could play even half as well, though, we'd have a stud on our hands.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard