MCU: Spider-Man 3: No Way Home

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet having the other Peter Parkers in this movie will give Holland’s Parker an alibi to disprove Mysterio’s reveal of his identity.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

P.S. Twitter really needs an edit feature for autocorrect and typos.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was so into every Marvel movie up to Endgame but now I have no interest.

I wouldn't say no interest, but I would have expected that trailer to get me a lot more pumped up to see the movie. maybe what Strange does in the movie makes more sense (or isn't Dr. Strange at all), but that was pretty... meh.

also probably meh because anyone who has an internet connection and reads movie news has had the big reveal spoiled for a couple years now.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I wouldn't say no interest, but I would have expected that trailer to get me a lot more pumped up to see the movie. maybe what Strange does in the movie makes more sense (or isn't Dr. Strange at all), but that was pretty... meh.

also probably meh because anyone who has an internet connection and reads movie news has had the big reveal spoiled for a couple years now.

I wasn’t into the comics maybe that’s why. The Marvel Universe to me ended after Infinity War/Endgame and it was perfect. I was obsessed but had no interest in the TV spin-offs or future movies. I understand why it’s still going given the enormous profits.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t into the comics maybe that’s why. The Marvel Universe to me ended after Infinity War/Endgame and it was perfect. I was obsessed but had no interest in the TV spin-offs or future movies. I understand why it’s still going given the enormous profits.

i wasn’t into the comics either.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How you cannot be pumped to see this is beyond me. Can't wait for this to drop and see how they handle the multi-verse. Something tells me it will be much more organized and planned out than the DC mess.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How you cannot be pumped to see this is beyond me. Can't wait for this to drop and see how they handle the multi-verse. Something tells me it will be much more organized and planned out than the DC mess.

100%. Watched the trailer multiple times.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have watched this trailer multiple times. Something doesn't add up. Dr. Strange doesn't strike me as the type of person who would just cast this spell on a whim after the events of Infinity War/End Game. Also, what is up with the castle from Frozen? Things seem out of character. Although, the Trailer doesn't really have time to add additional context.

However, we know that in Loki variants are now on the loose and that the multiverse is cracked wide open. Is that really our Doctor Strange?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have watched this trailer multiple times. Something doesn't add up. Dr. Strange doesn't strike me as the type of person who would just cast this spell on a whim after the events of Infinity War/End Game. Also, what is up with the castle from Frozen? Things seem out of character. Although, the Trailer doesn't really have time to add additional context.

However, we know that in Loki variants are now on the loose and that the multiverse is cracked wide open. Is that really our Doctor Strange?

i think that’s a variant Strange or someone possesses him in some way shape or form.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
New trailer.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Brazilian version of the trailer shows Lizard getting punched by nobody in the air in one scene. People are speculating that another Spider-Man was edited out of this scene for the trailer.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Venom gotta be in this right? The end credit scene sets it up.

Looks like there going to try and cram everything they can into this

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is basically SPIDERMAN: ENDGAME with every Spiderman joining forces to defeat Sandman, Goblin, Electro, Doc Ock and and The Lizard. I wouldn't put it past them to throw Venom in there as well to basically have a Sinister Six showdown without calling it the Sinister Six.

and I'm totally fine with that. Super curious to see how they weave all these worlds together.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose