2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like their rule regarding not in the spirit of the game, like fouling to stop a fast break, etc., seems like we could use that!
I like it too. Fouls exist to dissuade, not to enable. I would love it if you couldn’t foul in the backcourt just to stop the clock at the end of the game. If you can’t get a stop and score then you lose. Usually it just delays the inevitable anyway.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it too. Fouls exist to dissuade, not to enable. I would love it if you couldn’t foul in the backcourt just to stop the clock at the end of the game. If you can’t get a stop and score then you lose. Usually it just delays the inevitable anyway.

The NBA used to have an intentional foul rule which they actually enforced. I'd be fine if they returned to that and dumped the breakaway call and any other workarounds that arose from dumping that rule.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shams Charania

@ShamsCharania

·
1m

Sources: High school senior Bryce Griggs — a top point guard in 2022 Class — is signing with the new professional league Overtime Elite. Griggs had offers from several top programs (Baylor, Kansas among others); becomes the 15th player to sign with OTE.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marcus Smart agrees to a 4 year, $77 million extension from Celtics.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images
Plenty of discuss on The Jump at 3 PM ET today with unveiling of Christmas Day games, including, sources say: Trae Young and Atlanta Hawks returning to play the New York Knicks at MSG. Plus, battle of the East-West titans: The Brooklyn Nets vs. the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples.
8/17/21, 9:09 AM

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose