Suns @ Bucks Wednesday Finals game thread 7-14-2021 - Game 4

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol... you predicted the Clippers series was over after we lost Game 5.

my lord the bandwagon fans have come out in force during the playoff losses. And yes, when you don’t show up all season and then quit on the team at the first sign of distress, That’s the definition of a bandwagon fan.

we’ll win Game 5.
Shut up crybaby. I refused to engaged on this forum but that doesn’t mean i wasn’t paying attention to this team. You the biggest whiner on here crying for 11 years of putrid basketball. Check my history I been on this team.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BS.

loss is all on paul, rest of the team did their jobs.

yes if the suns lose the next game they will lose the series.
As for the last part exactly you can’t tell casuals that though.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. Ayton had a good night on the boards through 3 and played some pretty defense on giannis. But offensively was terrible, was nonexistent on offensive boards, was poor in transition defense and was useless on boards down the stretch.
That not Ayton’s fault for the most part. Ayton gets his baskets on dribble penetration. The two primary guys who set him up are CP3 and Booker. Booker was hitting everything. So that leaves Paul to set him up. Paul was terrible. He couldn’t pass. Ayton needs both of them to be effective.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Ah. “Praising” wouldn’t be the term I’d use.
I was pointing out how effective Beverley was against Book.
Holiday is an entirely different cat. He’s bigger, stronger, younger and more athletic than PatBev. And when apply all of those attributes against a tired and worn down significantly smaller and much older player like Paul, Holiday’s impact is far greater than that of Beverley.
Holiday, though still incredibly tough, had less success against Book when matched up on him. But on Paul? The analogy of the young stud pummeling the old man against the ropes fits perfectly. Holiday is drilling Paul with body blow after body blow. And they are taking a significant toll.

Chris Paul playing hurt better describes what's happening than "the young stud pummeling the old man against the ropes."

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not gonna lie it’s funny as hell seeing DBack posting “NBA is rigged” every single post lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shut up crybaby. I refused to engaged on this forum but that doesn’t mean i wasn’t paying attention to this team. You the biggest whiner on here crying for 11 years of putrid basketball. Check my history I been on this team.

Lol. yeah... I bashed them when they SUCKED. Weird concept, right? And I still STUCK AROUND even though they sucked.

You’ve now QUIT on the team in back to back rounds... in back to back series where they’re not even DOWN and are doing so after a season they’ve been GREAT.

that’s the definition of a bandwagon fan. Deal with it.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Booker can be great at times... but he psychs himself out too often, as well, either when opponents get in his head or the refs do. Then he gets out of his game and starts trying to force too much... or begins paying more attention to fussing with the officials than just trying to play effectively. It's a bit of a maturity issue with him. I think it will work itself out in time, but it can rear its ugly head at times like tonight with the dumb fouls.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul playing hurt better describes what's happening than "the young stud pummeling the old man against the ropes."
He’s quit on the team in three rounds and now just seems like a fan who’d rather be right and see us lose than see us win and be proven demonstrably and embarrassingly wrong. Again.

he’s basically become regular season 1Sun.

Last edited:

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Chris Paul played his worst game as a Sun. Happens.

Game 5 let's go!!!

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think Book is a bit irritated Monty took him out when he was on fire
It was the right call but still tough

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
He’s quit on the team in three rounds and now just seems like a pathetic fan who’d rather be right and see us lose than see us win and be proven demonstrably and embarrassingly wrong. Again.
So you WERE voted the “Biggest Exaggerator” in middle school!
LOL!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns didn’t want it. I don’t know how they can bounce back. Let the Bucks win on the road and series over. I’m telling y’all right now

if you think the series is over, are you going to stop watching and posting? I mean... if you know this is over, why bother?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
yeah... I bashed them when they SUCKED. Weird concept, right? And I still STUCK AROUND even though they sucked.

You’ve now QUIT on the team in back to back rounds... in back to back series where they’re not even DOWN and are doing so after a season they’ve been GREAT.

that’s the definition of a bandwagon fan. Deal with it.
Doesn’t matter if u “stuck around” you’re a casual who don’t know anything about professional basketball. The momentum is clearly on the Bucks and they have adjusted. You can’t even bring up the post saying “ the clippers will win the series”.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh wati till sat gonna take forever my brain already overthinkin awful scenarios

Ugh my dang stomach sooooo nauseous now yelled f word like 20 times unreal collapse.....

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
if you think the series is over, are you going to stop watching and posting? I mean... if you know this is over, why bother?
As I said let the Bucks win on the road and the series is over. Don’t put words in my mouth. You’re getting too emotional.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter if u “stuck around” you’re a casual who don’t know anything about professional basketball. The momentum is clearly on the Bucks and they have adjusted. You can’t even bring up the post saying “ the clippers will win the series”.

lol... I’m a casual? Okay Corporal Quitter.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Anyone who thought this series was going to be easy was kidding themselves.

That being said, if Paul's wrist continues to bother him the way it obviously was at the beginning of Game 1, the Suns are in serious trouble.

Paul got a different wrap and recovered nicely the rest of Game 1, but he really has seemed off Games 2-4. One can't help but wonder if Paul aggravated the wrist injury, and we are stuck with early Game 1 Paul for the rest of the series.