Bucks @ Suns Thursday Finals game thread 7-8-2021 - Game 2

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Holiday is a good player and it’s the Finals. But CP3 has won the matchup so far. Scoreboard is all that matters.
Oh absolutely. In NO way am I saying holiday has outplayed Paul. Not even close. Just acknowledging that he’s a bulldog defensively. Probably best defender we’ve seen in the playoffs so far.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, but I’m right. Craig would not grab his knee that way and stay down and have to be helped off if it was just a contusion.

Its already been reported as a contusion. You admit you're talking out of *** but refuse to believe the report and are trying to convince others not to believe it as well. Whats your agenda?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Oh absolutely. In way am I saying holiday has outplayed Paul. Not even close. Just acknowledging that he’s a bulldog defensively. Probably best defender we’ve seen in the playoffs so far.
I actually really love Jrue Holiday the player. In fact, I like all three of their Big 3 as individual players.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Sorry, he’s in season 3 and been through 18 playoffs games and we know what he’s capable of. You’re just making an excuse for him. He had a relatively poor game by his playoff standards. It’s okay to admit that and hope for better in the rest of the series.
LOL…
Go back and read my posts before offering up that weak sauce…
I actually stated he was getting “schooled” tonight. You see that as making an “excuse?” LMAO…
Your takes on Ayton are over the top, misguided and misinformed. It’s ok to admit that, while also accepting off nights from a youngin…

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
+6 in free throws.
+33 in 3pt FG's <-- 50% from 3 tonight

Won by 10. <-- BOOM

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nice gritty win.

I really hope Torrey Craig doesn't miss any more time. The Suns are out of front court options, and the Bucks predictably are dominating the paint as it is.

Kudos to unsung hero Mikal Bridges, who was stellar on both ends of the court tonight.

Booker and CP3 kept doing their thing, and Crowder came back from the dead on offense, but the Suns don't pull this one out without Bridges.

At this point, it is clear that Giannis is going to end up putting up historic numbers this series. The Suns have nobody who can contain him. The overall key for the Suns will be for Booker and CP3 to keep doing their thing, while at least one, preferably two or more, of Bridges, Crowder and Cam Johnson hit their open jumpers, and our wings to keep locking down Middleton as they did tonight. This formula carried us in Game 2, even as Ayton had one of his worst games of the playoffs. We need it to work again for 2 out of 5 more games.

:)

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
LOL…
Go back and read my posts before offering up that weak sauce…
I actually stated he was getting “schooled” tonight. You see that as making an “excuse?” LMAO…
Your takes on Ayton are over the top, misguided and misinformed. It’s ok to admit that, while also accepting off nights from a youngin…
Which take exactly? Be specific if you want to attack anything I’ve said.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man...... This would be great news. I could have swore I saw him walking around by the bench with an ice pack on his knee. That would make sense.

I didn't see this. I hope you are right.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again..... Maybe. Our guys keep getting hurt so we may have a depth problem soon.
Nope. Next man up. This team plays like a team of destiny. We plug and play. With Ayton just doing a slow mo version of his energetic self and still pulling out the w.... nothing stopping these dudes.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its already been reported as a contusion. You admit you're talking out of *** but refuse to believe the report and are trying to convince others not to believe it as well. Whats your agenda?

they have not x rayed him yet.

the initial reports on knee injuries is always optimistic.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Paul 10/20 from the field and 6 turnovers about as bad with the ball a game in these playoffs as he’s had

Ayton looked dead tired out there he had no lift at all. He had as bad a first half as he’s had all YEAR.

and we won by 11 lol

Ayton had a good 4th and made some huge defensive plays and Bridges balled out tonight.
Yet he still had a double-double. Yeah he was no D-Rob tonight but still did his thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard