Bucks @ Suns Thursday Finals game thread 7-8-2021 - Game 2

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craig will be back if it's only a contusion. All the Suns have done is hold court. The Suns won't be in control until we take one and we are the best road team in the NBA. I would rather take the first one verses the second.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Torrey Craig with reported right knee contusion. Better news than I feared.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That’s better news than expected.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Again, he was playing like that since the beginning of the game. It was one of those tentative games for him until Monty woke him up. If you don't want to recognize that, fine, you don't have to. Props to him for contributing in the last half of the fourth quarter. Hopefully it carries over to the next game. We need game 1 Ayton, not game 2 Ayton. He's such a huge difference maker for us when he's focused.
Of course we need Game 1 Ayton… But I can also understand how and why Game 2 Ayton shows up. I think if anyone can’t understand and accept - yes, ACCEPT that a 22 year-old pup will look like Game 2 Ayton, well, I have to seriously question that persons’ understanding of NBA Championship level basketball…

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Torrey Craig with reported right knee contusion. Better news than I feared.

that is the initial report. Guarantee you he at least strained if not tore a ligament.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Paul 10/20 from the field and 6 turnovers about as bad with the ball a game in these playoffs as he’s had

Ayton looked dead tired out there he had no lift at all. He had as bad a first half as he’s had all YEAR.

and we won by 11 lol

Ayton had a good 4th and made some huge defensive plays and Bridges balled out tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Of course we need Game 1 Ayton… But I can also understand how and why Game 2 Ayton shows up. I think if anyone can’t understand and accept - yes, ACCEPT that a 22 year-old pup will look like Game 2 Ayton, well, I have to seriously question that persons’ understanding of NBA Championship level basketball…
Sorry, he’s in season 3 and been through 18 playoffs games and we know what he’s capable of. You’re just making an excuse for him. He had a relatively poor game by his playoff standards. It’s okay to admit that and hope for better in the rest of the series.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson