Suns @ Lakers Thursday Playoff game thread 5-27-2021 - Game 3

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
dude what is your deal.

your Kwame brown level meltdown tonight. Nobody is getting personal nobody attacking you.

I’ve answered the question you just aren’t getting the answer you want so you continue to ask it hoping for something you like. That is a super old technique
You answered it? You answered who you’re shipping out bc they’ve shown who they are? I must’ve missed that post. Please quote it.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crowder and Ayton missed free throws. But what did we expect from crowder.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the future the Suns have to make Schroder shoot from outside.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man if Ayton could draw 14 free throws like Davis . . . he’d be making an argument with luka

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You clearly think our young players have showed who they are - isn’t that what you said? So who are they? Bridges? Cam Johnson? Speak up. I don’t get why you’re backpedaling now?

Dude what are you talking about. Nobody is pack peddling you are clearly having an argument by yourself

honestly you sound damn near giddy we lost.

oh I would 100% give up Bridges in a trade if he’s our most valuable chess piece. Couple factors play into that 1 we need to make a decision on paying him and 2 the way he’s just gone ghost not only on offense but defense

I think we clearly need another perimeter player who can get his own shot and we can’t depend on a soon to be 38 Chris Paul.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully the guys can get motivated by how absolutely garbage we played tonight they didn’t get blown out if we just play good we likely win. We have shot so badly and still hang in there but close isn’t enough!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you play like absolute crap and then take a cheap shot Book? Lame.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stupid frustration foul by Booker.

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol was it a flash knockout? Seemed like he was unconscious, then he started doing push-ups.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Booker has been bad. Bridges and Crowder have been terrible. Paul is still scuffling with the injury. Monty has coached like poop.

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Schroeder what a punk ass b... that was such a flop, and double that when he “tweaked” his ankle and mysteriously was fine 5 min later. This whole team takes after Lebum i guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Dude what are you talking about. Nobody is pack peddling you are clearly having an argument by yourself

honestly you sound damn near giddy we lost.

oh I would 100% give up Bridges in a trade if he’s our most valuable chess piece. Couple factors play into that 1 we need to make a decision on paying him and 2 the way he’s just gone ghost not only on offense but defense

I think we clearly need another perimeter player who can get his own shot and we can’t depend on a soon to be 38 Chris Paul.
No one is happy we lost. Stop with the bs. That’s a wuss move on your part. You stated our young guys are underperforming bc they’re soft instead of inexperienced. I’m asking who you think fits that description. And you’re bobbing and weaving. If you want to just back off your earlier comment, do it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker ejected, flagrant 2.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guess we will see what this team is made of in the next game.

I really feel we almost couldn’t play worse and the Lakers only beat us by 10 or so.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison