Bucs want Larry Fitzgerald

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be mad about Larry going somewhere am winning a ring but I don’t want Arians getting another one. So if this happens it’s total crap.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IMO Fitz will either play for the Cards or retire. He won't be playing for any other team. I don't buy this rumor stuff on Fitz.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If larry gets a ring it will be like cards getting one in a twisted way

Yup Larry is probably gone :(

Stay Larry az is your home!!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
OTC has the Bucs with -$1.2mm in cap space

are the Bucs really going to find cap space to sign a guy to take snaps away from Evans, Godwin, Tyler Johnson or Scotty Miller?

this is dumb

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
he would take the minimum, so it would not affect the cap much.

But yeah, it's almost like BA feels like throwing a bone to Fitz. It's not like he will really help their team on the field.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to see Larry get a ring but I can't see him playing for League Minimum. He loves money too much and has too much pride.

However I could see him remaining a FA till later in the season and then joining a team that is hot with a strong chance at a long playoff run.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to see Larry get a ring but I can't see him playing for League Minimum. He loves money too much and has too much pride.

However I could see him remaining a FA till later in the season and then joining a team that is hot with a strong chance at a long playoff run.
This.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
He’s not playing for anybody else. He made that clear and I don’t see Fitz going back on what he said, he has too much integrity for that. And he’s not going to Durant his way to a ring either.

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Anybody who thinks this is even remotely possible hasn't been paying attention to what Fitz has been saying every year, for years. He isn't going anywhere.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I have been over the Larry Fitzgerald decision for the past two years. Whether it is all on him or not is hard to say, but tough watching the shell of one of the best ever at his position.

Yeah it's crazy watching a all time great receiver basically become an okay TE.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
According to next gen stats...Larry was still top 20 in creating separation, with an avg of 3.3 yards. Problem is...he works over the middle, where KM doesn't like to throw too much.

Oh, and AJ Green is rated as dead last in creating separation. And he's also dead last in several other advanced metrics. Awesome.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/receiving/2020/REG/all#average-separation

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Whatever! It has been a pleasure to have one of the greatest players ever on our team for close to a couple decades now. Just a shame he wasn't matched up with an equally good QB. Several teams he could have pushed to or kept on the top, like the Chargers with Rivers, Pack with Rogers, and Saints with Brees.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose