Franchise tag updating

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
He’ll sign somewhere & play like an All-Pro.

Meanwhile, Watt will be dinged up & the Chandler Jones of the early games last season will be the Chandler Jones of the future while Markus Golden continues to be the worst front 4 player defending the option I have ever seen.

To top it all off, bringing back Peterson.

Typical Keim things.
I hope not. I hope they are thinking they can sign him to a long term deal.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not franchising Reddick doesn't mean we won't sign him. It means we don't want that giant cap hold. It would limit our flexibility

keep telling yourself this. If he isn’t transition tagged, he’s as good as gone. This has been obvious since we made our splash move with an aging and breaking down JJ Watt.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In four seasons he really only had an injury last year. Granted it kept him out of all but four games, but prior two seasons he played in 15 and 16 games respectively. And put up impressive numbers in both. And he’s not a high volume receiver to be effective. He would be our Alvin Harper/John Taylor to Hop’s Irvin/Rice. I’m salivating over even the dream.
Agree 100%!! 6'4" & was the NFL's receiving touchdowns leader in 2019. He would be an ideal target for Murray, especially in the red zone. He's 27 years old. Plenty of football left in this guy. I hope we go hard after him. Cardinal offense is doomed until we upgrade the WR group.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Agree 100%!! 6'4" & was the NFL's receiving touchdowns leader in 2019. He would be an ideal target for Murray, especially in the red zone. He's 27 years old. Plenty of football left in this guy. I hope we go hard after him. Cardinal offense is doomed until we upgrade the WR group.
Keim is going to want to give Kirk and Isabella one last shot. Lets see how it goes.

I want Linsley at Center although I would love an upgrade at WR as well. I dont think its possible to get both so I'll take the Center.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
keep telling yourself this. If he isn’t transition tagged, he’s as good as gone. This has been obvious since we made our splash move with an aging and breaking down JJ Watt.

JJ: 2020: 16 games and over 1000 snaps.

Ageing like fine wine. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
juza76

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reddick will test the market, but there are good free agents out there
For example Romeo Akwara, Matt judon, Bud Dupree, Shaquille Barret

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He’ll sign somewhere & play like an All-Pro.

Meanwhile, Watt will be dinged up & the Chandler Jones of the early games last season will be the Chandler Jones of the future while Markus Golden continues to be the worst front 4 player defending the option I have ever seen.

To top it all off, bringing back Peterson.

Typical Keim things.

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine...lol

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reddick will test the market, but there are good free agents out there
For example Romeo Akwara, Matt judon, Bud Dupree, Shaquille Barret
Too slow.
Overrated.
Overrated.
Love him, but I think he returns to TB.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think Dupree is overrated, he's just coming off the worst timing for an NFL injury. He may have to sign a Keimtime type 1 year deal to reset his market for next year.
The talent he played alongside with would be a big downgrade here. Letting Reddick go just to sign Dupree really makes me nervous due to the fact Reddick just had a better season than any Dupree season while playing with a significantly worse supporting cast & playing his normal position all year for the first time ever.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JJ: 2020: 16 games and over 1000 snaps.

Ageing like fine wine. ;)
With production WAYYYY down from his peak.

but keep relying on guys who are consistently injured. It’s worked out great for us in the past.