Pick 16

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Cause he wrote etc etc, didn't want to write every names
So do I understand that you believe Lawrence is an example of Keim’s drafting prowess? That based on what we know of Lawrence today that weighs in favor of keim being a good drafter? Because that’s the position in this debate you’re occupying right now.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s just it, there’s nothing to indicate what Lawrence will be. So we can’t count on him being a keim draft success.
No no, if u check the sentence (he’s started a bunch of games and been an awful failure) looks like u were referring to Lawrence
but I m agree he didn't show anything
About Cole, he has been the weakest part of the line, so u right, and cardncubsfan has been to generous calling some players, successful draft picks

Last edited:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At 16 I would like Jaycee Horn, he can match up with every receivers and has lenght
About free agency.
DO u like Jason Verret? is scheduled to be a free agent
He played great against dhopkins and yesterday he limited Metcalf to just 3 catches and 21 yards
I like Horn as well. He can cover the best of the best & he's physical, something PP isn't.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
1. CB Horn would be good.
2. Best interior OL on board. Have really no faith Keim would pick the right one.

After that <sigh> WR. Again, no faith in Keim to pick a good one.

Whoever is drafted at WR and CB or any LB position needs to have some speed. This team, especially on defense is slooowwwww.

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hire a college coach who just got fired (maybe Kevin Sumlin) trade Kyler Murray for a late second round pick and trade up for Justin Fields. Sarcasm, but I have no faith in picks made under Keim going forward
As a UA alum, anybody but Sumlin. That guy crashed that program into the ground and it will take years to get it back to the Stoops/RichRod slightly above mediocrity days again.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What team would actually give you a 5th round pick for Isabella?
Considering how this coaching staff was such of clueless using the personnel, I can see a team with some extra picks taking a flier on him

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are quite a few needs so I don't see the FO forcing it. It will depend where things fall.

If I had to rank them right now it would be,

EDGE, CB, IOL, LB, TE, RB, WR

But Keim sucks at drafting so what does it matter?

Remember the 2019 draft which was the "best draft ever" and "Keim redeemed himself" and of the draft the only players that have done anything is Kyler and Murphy. And I'm still not convinced Murphy was worth the #33, even though he has got better recently.

Isabella is the waterboy now. Zach Allen is just a warm body (54 PFF grade for those who care). Butler is gone. Deionte Thompson is a backup. Keesean is 2nd last on the WR depth chart. Gaillard, Miles, Dogbe are fringe roster / PS players and Wilson is gone.

I no longer have any expectations of any player we draft except the first round pick.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
There are quite a few needs so I don't see the FO forcing it. It will depend where things fall.

If I had to rank them right now it would be,

EDGE, CB, IOL, LB, TE, RB, WR

But Keim sucks at drafting so what does it matter?

Remember the 2019 draft which was the "best draft ever" and "Keim redeemed himself" and of the draft the only players that have done anything is Kyler and Murphy. And I'm still not convinced Murphy was worth the #33, even though he has got better recently.

Isabella is the waterboy now. Zach Allen is just a warm body (54 PFF grade for those who care). Butler is gone. Deionte Thompson is a backup. Keesean is 2nd last on the WR depth chart. Gaillard, Miles, Dogbe are fringe roster / PS players and Wilson is gone.

I no longer have any expectations of any player we draft except the first round pick.

I am going to assume the team's draft board is compiled by group consensus. I am assuming multiple people have input into the ratings of players. So my question is where are the holes in their process that results in a consistent inability to rate players for the draft board in a manner with their abilities?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No no, if u check the sentence (he’s started a bunch of games and been an awful failure) looks like u were referring to Lawrence
but I m agree he didn't show anything
About Cole, he has been the weakest part of the line, so u right, and cardncubsfan has been to generous calling some players, successful draft picks
I understand English is not your first language. Your reading comprehension on what I wrote is a failure. Are you trying to tell me what my intent was too?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I understand English is not your first language. Your reading comprehension on what I wrote is a failure. Are you trying to tell me what my intent was too?

Yes isn't my first language, I guess is clear
This was your message
"Yeah I was just shaking my head at Lawrence. At least as bad as Cole has been he’s started a bunch of games (and been an awful failure)
I just thought u were calling also Lawrence performance an awful failure
Sorry if I didn't understand it correctly

Last edited:

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
playmaking TE, WR, OG, DB (BPA in any of those positions) at 16 please

Reaction score
Right, but @cardncubfan chose him specifically in a group of players that are supposed to show Keim is good at drafting. If Lawrence is given a pass to get better and considered a "success," why haven't we included Simmons? Or Fotu? Or Josh Jones?

I quoted that he only picks busts. I never said anyone was good at anything. Just correcting that Keim only picks busts. I believe if you check other teams he's around league average at drafting but everyone has tunnel vision on the Cards & he's only allowed to draft pro bowlers. He drafts players to fill out the team. If they are serviceable players they aren't busts. Saying so means you don't understand the percentages. They are low with every team.

Reaction score
For those that don't understand, I quoted a post that said a Keim pick is a bust pick anyway. I posted examples of the opposite. Deal with it jeez.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yes isn't my first language, I guess is clear
This was your message
"Yeah I was just shaking my head at Lawrence. At least as bad as Cole has been he’s started a bunch of games (and been an awful failure)
I just thought u were calling also Lawrence performance an awful failure
Sorry if I didn't understand it correctly
The parenthetical was referring to the player who was the subject of the sentence. All good.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not busts? I believe that's what I quoted. They are surely worth something if they are on an NFL roster. :shrug:
This is a terrible measuring stick. Streveler is on one too. Think any team in the nfl would consider him to have “some value?”

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First Lamb now this
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

j/k

now what? Dude seriously.

Kyler can’t give anybody props without it having to mean something.

Aaaaaah I see the Jk hella sneaky

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No but seriously I really do want Smith or Waddle in round 1

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson