Pick 16

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Last year that pick merits us a Justin Jefferson or CeeDee Lamb.

Which way do you go this year? Unless you add a free agent I think another playmaking WR is the greatest need.

Hire a college coach who just got fired (maybe Kevin Sumlin) trade Kyler Murray for a late second round pick and trade up for Justin Fields. Sarcasm, but I have no faith in picks made under Keim going forward

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sign an adequate #2 receiver. Draft one in second round. Draft interior oline first round.

I don’t want us drafting any WR go sign a proven one.

sign Brandon Scherff or Thuney

I dangle that 16 for a proven player. Quinnen Williams, Xavien Howard

I’m not interested in developing rookies next year the time is now.

let’s be realistic this was never our year. Next season is the year to be legit contenders.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need 2 starting guards, a starting center (maybe Galliard), 1-2 CB’s depending on if we keep Peterson, a starting WR and competent play callers on both sides of the ball.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We need 2 starting guards, a starting center (maybe Galliard), 1-2 CB’s depending on if we keep Peterson, a starting WR and competent play callers on both sides of the ball.

Galliard deserves a shot to start. He looked good when he was in.

Get 2 new guards, start Galliard and Jones. Hopefully Jones shows enough to hold down the RT job and then we can dump DJ after next year.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man it would be nice to be in a place where I could be excited about a draft class helping the team take the next step forward.

Unfortunately, with the number of holes on this roster, the number of players we are going to lose this off-season, and the coaching staff's inability to incorporate rookies into the team, we will almost definitely be worse next year no matter how great we draft.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man it would be nice to be in a place where I could be excited about a draft class helping the team take the next step forward.

Unfortunately, with the number of holes on this roster, the number of players we are going to lose this off-season, and the coaching staff's inability to incorporate rookies into the team, we will almost definitely be worse next year no matter how great we draft.

Restructuring Chandler Jones contract
Let p21 go
Tag or extending Reddick

Sign some second depth players from roster like 49ers,rams and Ravens

Guys like Verret or Ankhello Weatherspoon

Cutting Kennard and Hicks

Fitz likely retiring so some money can be used to fix our weakness (offensive line, defensive line, WR)

Play Simmons Tallejo and zeke turner in the middle , cheaper and faster

Trade Isabella for a 5th round pick

Get a legit returner and reliable kicker

Last edited:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kicker, Punt/kickoff returner, OLB, DL, 2 WRs, TE TBH

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t want us drafting any WR go sign a proven one.

sign Brandon Scherff or Thuney

I dangle that 16 for a proven player. Quinnen Williams, Xavien Howard

I’m not interested in developing rookies next year the time is now.

let’s be realistic this was never our year. Next season is the year to be legit contenders.
Not with kk and Vance

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If cole sucks?
He doesn't even snap the ball correctly
Obviously the coaches like Cole as the best C on their roster. Maybe they like him better at G than C and so Slater could make that happen.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Galliard deserves a shot to start. He looked good when he was in.

Get 2 new guards, start Galliard and Jones. Hopefully Jones shows enough to hold down the RT job and then we can dump DJ after next year.
I am scared to death counting on Jones next year. I am not sure I have it in me to count on him and Gaillard.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It has to be OL or CB and you might actually have to trade up for either one. There are only 3 CBs and 2 OL I would take at 17. I am not yet sold on Wyatt Davis at 17 unless he shows up big physically vs Alabama. That is his test for me because Alabama DTs have NFL type strength.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson