Does anyone else find it it odd.....

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When your HC in the middle of a close hard fought game that your team is trying to win? Makes a point to go all the way down the sideline and dab a WR in celebration/congratulate after he scores a TD on your team? Seems odd to me and not something I would think your players or fans want to see???? I don’t care if he knows him and has a “recruiting history” or not it should be saved for after the game at midfield. If they are that close that’s what ore game and post game is for. I’m sure they hugged it out.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I know nothing about ward. Do they have a previous relationship? Maybe if he played for Kliff in college or something?

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know nothing about ward. Do they have a previous relationship? Maybe if he played for Kliff in college or something?

even so should wait till after the game and congratulate him then imo.... not go all the way down to the end zone to dab the guy Who just scored on your team

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
K2 knows him from his Houston days. I think it was more of good effort my dude but you did not stay in. Unfortunately, refs did not agree

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I believe he recruiting him out of HS but totally agree. Never have seen this before and it does bother me as a Cardinal fan. He just scored on your D in a must win game.....

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe he recruiting him out of HS but totally agree. Never have seen this before and it does bother me as a Cardinal fan. He just scored on your D in a must win game.....

exactly... I’m sure they hugged it out prior and will have a chance after...

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

exactly... I’m sure they hugged it out prior and will have a chance after...

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's called respecting a friend and the game and I hardly think being a d!ck towards Ward helps increasing our chances of winning lol

mean have you ever seen it done before? Staying in your spot where you belong as a head coach and not walking all the way down to the EZ to dab a member of the other team who just scored on you isn’t being a dick... lol

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember many posters in this board saying we shouldn’t even be cordial to other fans when they are in Our stadium.... saying we should make it miserable so they don’t want to come back that we’re too nice.... Now some think it’s ok to celebrate with the other team scoring on you with your HC in your own house..... lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
mean have you ever seen it done before? Staying in your spot where you belong as a head coach and not walking all the way down to the EZ to dab a member of the other team who just scored on you isn’t being a dick... lol

Yeah, I feel ya but I think there is something between those two which goes beyond football and probably something tied to the family of Ward which is bigger than football because I agree that was unusual... now if he would have ran across to congratulate a guy who just lite one of our players up on a game changing defensive play, I would be tad disgruntle lol

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
When your HC in the middle of a close hard fought game that your team is trying to win? Makes a point to go all the way down the sideline and dab a WR in celebration/congratulate after he scores a TD on your team? Seems odd to me and not something I would think your players or fans want to see???? I don’t care if he knows him and has a “recruiting history” or not it should be saved for after the game at midfield. If they are that close that’s what ore game and post game is for. I’m sure they hugged it out.

I took it just the opposite. He was called out of bounds on the play and I took it as KK saying good try. It was not called good until after.the replay.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Agree with you, but also think it's an age thing. I remember back in the Bird/Magic/Jordan days the players by and large were salty on gameday. In the NFL going over the middle was pain, friend or not. Now they're all up in each other's twitters and going out to eat together. It's just a different generation.

Reactions: HGC
OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took it just the opposite. He was called out of bounds on the play and I took it as KK saying good try. It was not called good until after.the replay.

not really sure that matters when it’s a guaranteed review.... but ok

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
even so should wait till after the game and congratulate him then imo.... not go all the way down to the end zone to dab the guy Who just scored on your team

Scraping.The.Barrel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson