Kingsbury press conference after the game

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Did anyone listen to kk press conference?
I had it almost word for word

i did forget to mention his favorite phrase..
They played at a high level..
No f ‘ing substance
BA is a great communicator
Lets get him back after the season
Trade a draft pick for him

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Same thing every week. He won't call out his QB. Too many believe he is a franchise QB. Maybe even Keim and Bidwill.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I never understand why people are more upset about the press conference than the actual game

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Same thing every week. He won't call out his QB. Too many believe he is a franchise QB. Maybe even Keim and Bidwill.
Agreed. KM played like crap. He says the same things over and over because he doesn’t want to call out QB play. Maybe he needs to call out what everyone already sees.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Call out his QB in a press conference?
You must be registered for see images attach

It's all hot air. You can't BS people forever. Results tell the truth. The playcalling sucks, but it's also because KK is not confident in his QB. Limited player.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did anyone listen to kk press conference?
I had it almost word for word

i did forget to mention his favorite phrase..
They played at a high level..
No f ‘ing substance
BA is a great communicator
Lets get him back after the season
Trade a draft pick for him

yeah not really going that great for BA and roster that gots 10x more talent than us.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Call out his QB in a press conference?
You must be registered for see images attach
OP says he’s tired of hearing the same thing week and week. The solution to that is to call out the real problem....or say the same thing over and over. They are handling KM like they are scared of him.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
OP says he’s tired of hearing the same thing week and week. The solution to that is to call out the real problem....or say the same thing over and over. They are handling KM like they are scared of him.
His fragile ego probably can't handle that type of criticism. Mcvay did it to Goff cuz he's a big boy and agreed with it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah..uhhh..
You gotta give the rams credit
They had a good game plan
You gotta tip your hat

im so sick of this crap
They are the perpetual fall guys that keep floating out the same crap product. The message won't change until we have an owner that gets his controlling head out of his arse. We are less crap than decades ago..but nonetheless still my push for owner /gm responsibility. :)

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
I never understand why people are more upset about the press conference than the actual game

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Trust me i m a lot more upset about the game Gilligan!
Because we aren’t idiots..we see the game and know what our eyes tell us.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really don't know how anybody can watch the Rams offense systematically go down the field with easy completions for Goff on rollouts and screens, then watch Murray get pummeled in the pocket having to play hero ball because the defense knows exactly what's coming, and think the problem is Kyler. No QB is succeeding in this scheme

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I really don't know how anybody can watch the Rams offense systematically go down the field with easy completions for Goff on rollouts and screens, then watch Murray get pummeled in the pocket having to play hero ball because the defense knows exactly what's coming, and think the problem is Kyler. No QB is succeeding in this scheme
Your franchise QB has got to make a play. Freakin KK can’t think for the QB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn