Welcome Jae Crowder to the Phoenix Suns

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The owners are screwing themselves and they don’t even know it. Didn’t they just go to players and ask them to defer money and about how they are losing money like crazy cause of all this.

lol if I’m a player screw you pay me. Oh no fans next year? Don’t care pay me. I’m not taking no cuts

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All about the media $$ and gettin yours.
If it wasn't for the competition it would be unrelatable. I liked the era of 10 buck nosebleeds and packed arenas. Maybe they should bring it back! ;):suns:

As long as the money keeps flowing the NBA owners don't have reason to change their ways unless the coronavirus has an impact yet unseen.

Owners were supposed to be more restrained in their spending this free agency.

I haven't seen it.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
I have a feeling Crowder is one of those guys who you hate until they're on your team. The Raja Bell comparison further back was an apt one.

Didn't he and Booker have a mild beef after the 70 pt game?

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
As long as the money keeps flowing the NBA owners don't have reason to change their ways unless the coronavirus has an impact yet unseen.

Owners were supposed to be more restrained in their spending this free agency.

I haven't seen it.

the problem is the Money isn’t actually flowing like it did. Today’s free spending ways is the result of a NBA that does not exist anymore. Sure there is plenty of cash still, but those revenue streams have already reached max potential. The league has some issues that haven’t been solved yet. Today’s NBA is stuck in a non growth pattern for a couple of years now. Thus the whole Chinese debacle.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I have a feeling Crowder is one of those guys who you hate until they're on your team. The Raja Bell comparison further back was an apt one.

Didn't he and Booker have a mild beef after the 70 pt game?
Yea, Crowder wrote on the Instagram picture where Book was holding up the “70” surrounded by teammates: “Never seen so many smiles after an L”, and Book responded “You can’t guard me”.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the problem is the Money isn’t actually flowing like it did. Today’s free spending ways is the result of a NBA that does not exist anymore. Sure there is plenty of cash still, but those revenue streams have already reached max potential. The league has some issues that haven’t been solved yet. Today’s NBA is stuck in a non growth pattern for a couple of years now. Thus the whole Chinese debacle.

The NBA and the NBPA put a provision in the new CBA agreement where there is a mutual opt-out agreement after the 2022-23 season. If league revenue does not improve this may be what happens. The NBA sort of bank rolled this free agency with concessions by the players to put a percentage of their salary into escrow.

I made a comparison to Christmas shopping somewhere and this may be sort of what it is, going into debt for gifts they may not be able to pay off later.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Because HELL yeah this man needs some MFing flowers.
The backbone of the Suns an absolute efing ROCK
P.S. Hiya 1Sun wish you were her... er Hiya 1Sun :p

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because HELL yeah this man needs some MFing flowers.
The backbone of the Suns an absolute efing ROCK
P.S. Hiya 1Sun wish you were her... er Hiya 1Sun :p

lol, guy is the king of terrible takes.

I see BC876 in this thread, hope he is out there enjoy this run as much as the rest of us are, I know he said his eyesight was failing and likely to keep him from posting. I often disagreed with BC's stances but never for a moment doubted his love of the team. Hopefully he got to at least hear Al McCoy's amazing call of that buzzer beater.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, guy is the king of terrible takes.

I see BC876 in this thread, hope he is out there enjoy this run as much as the rest of us are, I know he said his eyesight was failing and likely to keep him from posting. I often disagreed with BC's stances but never for a moment doubted his love of the team. Hopefully he got to at least hear Al McCoy's amazing call of that buzzer beater.

He made a very bizarre post after the finals loss. It didn't seem like he enjoyed the journey last season and based on what he said, it didn't seem like he had any hope for the future.

It seems even more bizarre reading it now. I was in a bit of a Finals loss slump when he originally posted it and didn't pay it all that much attention. Now that the loss isn't bothering me and we've seen how resilient this team is, just wow.

It's from the Game 6 thread from the Finals.

I had to stop by one time to share my frustration.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I'm sure my takes on Cam when he was drafted were just as awful. LOL
I countered you on the other side because I totally liked where Cam was chosen. So 1Sun got it on both extremes from us! LOL! He was sure Cam was going to be a bust!