Byron Murphy

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Agreed. Meanwhile Kirkpatrick is getting worse, although He’s obviously hurting. We need to activate Amukamara because K Peterson always makes me nervous

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'd like to see Amukamara post bye week. Kirkpatrick has been the weakest of the CBs all year and got owned by Lockett.
To be fair he was being asked to cover for ages because we were getting no pressure most of the game. Lockett is a good receiver and will eventually get open and if RW is given all day he will make you pay. As soon as we started to pressure RW even a little their offense looked almost useless against us.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To be fair he was being asked to cover for ages because we were getting no pressure most of the game. Lockett is a good receiver and will eventually get open and if RW is given all day he will make you pay. As soon as we started to pressure RW even a little their offense looked almost useless against us.

Fair, but it's not just last night. Dre has been the worse of the 3 CB's all year. He's given up the most yards and he's allowed a 70% catch rate before yesterday. Amukamara has been better than Dre his whole career and I'd like to see what he can do.

Dre has worked hard and I like him but it's a weakness.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he is a nickel corner that got played out of position out of need. Back in his actual role, similar to reddick, he is playing very well.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair, but it's not just last night. Dre has been the worse of the 3 CB's all year. He's given up the most yards and he's allowed a 70% catch rate before yesterday. Amukamara has been better than Dre his whole career and I'd like to see what he can do.

Dre has worked hard and I like him but it's a weakness.

Our corner opposite of peterson always gets picked on and has bad games.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
VJ maybe got head removed from keister and put guys where they thrive and this is the result. He looks comfortable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose