New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

Reaction score
Click at your own risk
No seriously
Alright I warned you
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Those pics aren't too bad. I want to see the early ones before & while they are operating & such. I've had my foot facing backwards before & my buddies were getting grossed out. I just sat there looking at it amazed.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Those pics aren't too bad. I want to see the early ones before & while they are operating & such. I've had my foot facing backwards before & my buddies were getting grossed out. I just sat there looking at it amazed.

Uh what? His leg looks like a chewed piece of gum. He’s lucky he still has it after the infection.

Reaction score
Uh what? His leg looks like a chewed piece of gum. He’s lucky he still has it after the infection.

I'm talking about being gross or whatever. With all of the spoilers you would think it was pics of the bone exposed or something of that nature. There was nothing gross or sickening about the pics is all I'm saying. It was a horrific injury.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What the guy had to bear after a compound leg fracture, I didn't know nowadays a man can get infected by a flesh eating bacteria after a normal surgery

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Till the bullets fly and he has to make quick decisions, but the guys has all the physical tools. I really liked the draft pick when it happened but he processes information way to slow to succeed. With a stellar line providing him multiple seasons to get comfortable in a stable offensive playbook... then you might have something but the NFL does not allot for this

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Till the bullets fly and he has to make quick decisions, but the guys has all the physical tools. I really liked the draft pick when it happened but he processes information way to slow to succeed. With a stellar line providing him multiple seasons to get comfortable in a stable offensive playbook... then you might have something but the NFL does not allot for this

The Fins O like is still garbage too.

Jackson / Davenport
Ereck Flowers
Ted Karras
Deiter
Davis

How could they have all that cap space and draft capital and start the season with that O line?

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dolphins quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick‘s absence from practice did not last long.

On Friday, coach Brian Flores said Fitzpatrick was out for personal reasons. On Saturday, Flores said Fitzpatrick is back.

The Dolphins’ other two quarterbacks, Tua Tagovailoa and Josh Rosen, reportedly struggled in practice on Friday, so the Dolphins will be glad to have Fitzpatrick back.

Although the franchise plans for Tagovailoa to be the long-term starter, in the short term it appears that Fitzpatrick is the favorite to start when the Dolphins open the season at New England, three weeks from tomorrow.
Link

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will trend of second-year quarterbacks as league MVPs continue?

In 2017, Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz was the favorite to win the league MVP award until a December ACL tear ended his second season. In 2018, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes won the MVP as in his second season. In 2019, Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson won the MVP in his second season.

So will it continue in 2020 with another second-year quarterback? William Hill bettors seem to think so; Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray‘s name appears on nine percent of all William Hill tickets, more than any other quarterback, with the exception of one. Also landing on nine percent of the ticks is another second-year quarterback: Broncos quarterback Drew Lock.

Murray has 20/1 odds to win the award; Lock remains at 100/1.

Mahomes and Jackson currently are the favorites, at +450 and +700, respectively.

As to dollars wagered, Buccaneers Tom Brady (at 18/1) has generated the most action, at 15 percent. Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott (15/1, down from 25/1) has attracted 14 percent of the dollars.

Meanwhile, Patriots quarterback Cam Newton has seen his odds fall from 100/1 to 30/1. While at the peak, one bettor wagered $500 on Newton. If he becomes the MVP, the ticket will generate $50,500.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
interesting

the Ravens are a top 5 team in terms of front office / coaching staff.

even those teams whiff every now and again.

You can imagine what Thomas was like on a day to day basis when he played at a very high level, yet, two SB contending teams decided "no thanks"