The 2019-2020 Around the NBA thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot about the Spurs. What’s the tie-break if the Suns, Spurs and Blazers won out and Memphis loses out?

I think Spurs and Blazers are in the play in. We’re trailing both of those teams.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I’m curious if anybody at the NBA expected the complicated nature of these teams and the play-in. I’m guessing the first thing is that nobody really expected Memphis to lose so much, let alone the Suns winning all their games.

it seemed clear in the beginning that this was all done just to get Zion into the playoffs. That backfired. Lucky for them it has turned into something much more intriguing.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I think Spurs and Blazers are in the play in. We’re trailing both of those teams.

Nope. In that scenario, Suns and Blazers are in the play-in. Spurs would be out because Suns finish with better win percentage.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aw man... that dude didn’t have to tackle Dame to give his guy room for that 3.

that was terrible.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well that was crappy

Thursday gonna be a huge day....

Will dallas want to play luka and kris now

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Will bucks be playing gianis middelton vs Memphis they have not been great in bubble

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will bucks be playing gianis middelton vs Memphis they have not been great in bubble

no way. They go into the playoffs as healthy as possible. They’ve basically got a four game warm up against Brooklyn in the first round.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dave McMenamin
⁦‪@mcten‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Dame Lillard relishes the moment after dropping 61 to move into sole possession of 8th place with one game to go. He is the only player in league history other than Wilt Chamberlain with three 60-plus point games in the same season. pic.twitter.com/6KGF1pIRBy

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
One of the pleasant things about the Suns recent success is the (positive) attention they have been getting:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A lot of us, myself included, questioned several moves by James Jones over the past couple years, even as recently as the Cam Payne 2 year deal, but hard to argue against the results right now.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eric Woodyard
@E_Woodyard

·
54m

Nate McMillan confirms that his extension is 1-year. "I just felt that, that was appropriate for both sides. Normally I don't do any negotiations until after the end of the season. This has been an unusual season for all of us. Myself, the organization, the NBA," he said.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose