OT: Cam Newton signs 1 year deal

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, that was a nice thought anyway. Sort of hoping he would remain an option for Cardinals.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If the season's actually played, I think the Pats succeed strongly. Excited to see how that situation develops. You just know the team will find a way to do unique things.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
he’s actually one of the toughest guys to ever play this sport. Look at the injuries he’s played through.
I’d say everyone who makes it to the NFL are pretty tough SOBs. Scam isn’t any tougher imo

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score

Richard Sherman
⁦‪@RSherman_25‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

How many former League MVPs have had to sign for the min? (Asking for a friend.) just ridiculous. A transcendent talent and less talented QBs are getting 15/16m a year. Disgusting

Kurt Warner was a 2x MVP and Super Bowl MVP before he signed a 1-year, $3 million deal with the Giants.

Then he signed with us for 1-year, $4 million.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Richard Sherman
⁦‪@RSherman_25‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

How many former League MVPs have had to sign for the min? (Asking for a friend.) just ridiculous. A transcendent talent and less talented QBs are getting 15/16m a year. Disgusting

I hope he doesn't think is a racist thing

BTW talking about being disgusted cause a fellow earn 7.5 mil for year is something regrettable

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Me too. And this probably wins them the AFC East again. I just trust that Pats defense more than I trust the Bills over 16 games.

Until someone else actually wins the AFC East, I'd still put my money on the Patriots.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How can anyone seriously pick the Buffalo Bills? Although there probably won’t be a season as we know it, my money (figuratively) is on the Pats again.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
The relationship between BB and CN will be interesting to follow to say the least. Belichick has always seemed like a coach who expects a lot from his payers in terms of dedication to their craft. Based only on my observations of Cam during games (being in SC, we get all of the Panther games) he never displayed much interest in reviewing anything during a game instead either pouting or mugging for the camera when he wasn't on the field. Makes you wonder how he was during the week in preparation for games. Maybe he's all business during the week, however you would think if he was totally involved in preparations during the week, he would be involved in reviewing photos and film of game play during the game.

There may be a fair chance Cam never makes it out of training camp and ends up cut before the Patriots play a regular season game. Then again he may blossom under the guidance of Belichick. In any event this will be an interesting marriage to follow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose